Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I know I must not get to excited .........but

I know I must not get to excited .........but

Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:10 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know I must not get to excited .........but

Originally Posted by midgetjan
I'm crossing my fingers for you.

We came here 10 weeks ago, leaving behind a 22 year old daughter in UK, who was determined she was staying with her boyfriend. She's missing us terribly (as we are missing her). Her boyfriend is being a dick and she's speaking about coming over sooner rather than later for a month. So I guess we're all crossing everything....

Good luck!
pleased to hear that Jan

its sad for her the boyfriends messing her about but it's good for you fingers crossed babe
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh - I know what you mean.

You can't take delight in her misery - but I'm hoping it'll turn out for the best.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I hope it works out for you, if he decides to stay how will you get him through the visa, I am only asking as my 26 yr old is in Oz now on a WHV and bless her she has done the fruit picking to get her 2nd year so she can be with us when we arrive and would like to stay but we are not sure how?

Christmas flights are going up daily, book them asap. Hope you have a great christmas
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
I hope it works out for you, if he decides to stay how will you get him through the visa, I am only asking as my 26 yr old is in Oz now on a WHV and bless her she has done the fruit picking to get her 2nd year so she can be with us when we arrive and would like to stay but we are not sure how?

Christmas flights are going up daily, book them asap. Hope you have a great christmas
Hi somme

Anthony already has a permanent residence visa so he will not have a problem getting a job etc.

It may be worth your while posting a question regarding your daughters visa options on the immigration site of the forum. I am sure someone will be able to help you. Good luck to you and your family

Sharon
Old Sep 14th 2007, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by somme

if she has no other family in the UK she can apply on a Remaining Relative visa - I think that you have to be here 2 years tho - im sure someone will correct me if thats wrong.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys I think I will have to get in touch with a visa bureau.