I feel betrayed

Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:04 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I feel betrayed

Originally Posted by Sorchar

Mrs D.
You must decide, do you want a man for a hubby or a hobby ?
Are you dyslexic? I thought I could have a hubby for a hobby?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Are you dyslexic? I thought I could have a hubby for a hobby?

I am. I said I do when I really meant I don't
now I won't.
hobbies are so much better
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just be there to pick up the pieces Dagboy. I hear that said male does this with lots of females (normal behaviour with the species) so if she starts taking things seriously, she's heading for a fall. Just make sure, when you go away at Easter, the plane does head South not North
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:24 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Just make sure, when you go away at Easter, the plane does head South not North
:scared: :scared:

How did you know that when we got to the airport I was going to give them the slip & get on a different plane?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:12 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DagBoy
I just happened to be using MrsD's laptop and she had left herself logged in on here. I know it is wrong of me, but I had to look at her PMs because she has been on here a lot more than usual recently and now I wish I hadn't. I was gutted - it seems that she is having an online relationship with one of the male posters on here. He was talking about them meeting in the usual place. I am devastated - I don't know what to do.

I don't want to mention names but I should have noticed the signs - she has been taking an interest in tin mining, china clay and pasties recently and she keeps whistling the tune to Poldark.

The most gruesome thing about the whole thing is that he is a married man and is old enough to be her father! :scared:

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy
try a sticking a caterpillar to your top lip
Old Mar 16th 2006, 9:04 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I just happened to be using MrsD's laptop and she had left herself logged in on here. I know it is wrong of me, but I had to look at her PMs because she has been on here a lot more than usual recently and now I wish I hadn't. I was gutted - it seems that she is having an online relationship with one of the male posters on here. He was talking about them meeting in the usual place. I am devastated - I don't know what to do.

I don't want to mention names but I should have noticed the signs - she has been taking an interest in tin mining, china clay and pasties recently and she keeps whistling the tune to Poldark.

The most gruesome thing about the whole thing is that he is a married man and is old enough to be her father! :scared:

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy
Send him up a zebra and tell him to make do with that.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 9:13 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

He was talking about them meeting in the usual place. I am devastated - I don't know what to do.
So that means she has met him before? So she has seen him!!!!! And she still wants to carry on !!!!
Mate let her go ......
Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

How did you know that when we got to the airport I was going to give them the slip & get on a different plane?
Same birthday, mind obviously works the same way as well Jesus, did I just say that :scared:
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:08 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Iona, no, I dont think the 2 men involved would agree to an open relationship & Im not that sort of girl .

Oh hang on, do you mean them having a relationship & dumping me? Im confused?
She didn't mean a "3-way" did she?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:10 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

:scared: :scared:

Good thinking, am gonna try that too
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:11 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
She didn't mean a "3-way" did she?

Probably, mind you she's a bit old for that sort of thing
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Cheeky cow. She's younger than me. Not that I would you understand, but never judge a book by it's cover
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:14 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Will she need an adapter to carry on this kind of shinnanigins when she gets to Aus?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Will she need an adapter to carry on this kind of shinnanigins when she gets to Aus?
This is getting very bizarre . She is an Aussie who has never left. Her hubby even had to romance her over the web - oooh old habits die hard
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:25 am

I've completely lost the plot with this thread, probably coz ave not read half of it, i was talking about my sis, who is old , and lives in Houston, Texas and posts under ionasky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.