I feel betrayed

Old Mar 15th 2006, 1:22 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I feel betrayed

I just happened to be using MrsD's laptop and she had left herself logged in on here. I know it is wrong of me, but I had to look at her PMs because she has been on here a lot more than usual recently and now I wish I hadn't. I was gutted - it seems that she is having an online relationship with one of the male posters on here. He was talking about them meeting in the usual place. I am devastated - I don't know what to do.

I don't want to mention names but I should have noticed the signs - she has been taking an interest in tin mining, china clay and pasties recently and she keeps whistling the tune to Poldark.

The most gruesome thing about the whole thing is that he is a married man and is old enough to be her father! :scared:

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Mar 15th 2006, 1:29 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I feel betrayed

Love it! Can I hear a rumble in the jungle?!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.

Sorry can't help it
Old Mar 15th 2006, 2:03 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, perhaps you sh9uod voiceyour cncerns to the other party's other half!!! I feel sure that she would be the one best to deal with the situation!!!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Why not try to catch her at it??. Go out for the night and when you come back you could look and see what she's been up to.

Does she phone him??. You should bug the phone just in case.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 2:28 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DagBoy
I just happened to be using MrsD's laptop and she had left herself logged in on here. I know it is wrong of me, but I had to look at her PMs because she has been on here a lot more than usual recently and now I wish I hadn't. I was gutted - it seems that she is having an online relationship with one of the male posters on here. He was talking about them meeting in the usual place. I am devastated - I don't know what to do.

I don't want to mention names but I should have noticed the signs - she has been taking an interest in tin mining, china clay and pasties recently and she keeps whistling the tune to Poldark.

The most gruesome thing about the whole thing is that he is a married man and is old enough to be her father! :scared:

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy
OMG , this is so sad, perthaps you should try and spend more time together, as a couple, set aside one day per week where you can share each other.

Perhaps a walk might help.

I would also advise that you should both promise to stop usuing this forum, as it does have a way of corrupting you.

If you wish any other help please feel free to pm, me, and i will give you some

advice.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 2:34 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
OMG , this is so sad, perthaps you should try and spend more time together, as a couple, set aside one day per week where you can share each other.

Perhaps a walk might help.

I would also advise that you should both promise to stop usuing this forum, as it does have a way of corrupting you.

If you wish any other help please feel free to pm, me, and i will give you some

advice.

how can you give advice about taking walks together

not so long ago.........
Old Mar 15th 2006, 2:36 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by furkew
how can you give advice about taking walks together

not so long ago.........

yes and thankfully, with the walks and counselling we are still together
Old Mar 15th 2006, 2:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Margaret2
yes and thankfully, with the walks and counselling we are still together
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy

Poor you. I really dont know what kind of man would do such a thing

Tell his wife
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:32 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy

fight fire with fire........i hear guinivere is on the hunt for a nice man

you bored dagboy by any chance?????

Old Mar 15th 2006, 4:16 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy

Well you cant beat a good pasty. I had a nice steak and cheese pasty once.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 4:18 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently lion shit scares off the common cat, so why not put some common cat shit around the place and see if the opposite is true
Old Mar 15th 2006, 4:25 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel17796
Poor you. I really dont know what kind of man would do such a thing

Tell his wife
Tell us so we can ALL tell his wife.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

What should I do?

Cheers,

DagBoy

Are you nuts ? You do nothing.

Think of the advantages here. While Mrs D is "busy" elsewhere, look at the free time you'll have. You'll be able to go to the footy, go fishing, go down the pub with yer mates, have the lads round for a session and whatever else you want to do. The Mrs will probably feel a tad guilty and will be extra nice to you, so take full advantage of the situation. And if things start to look like they're cooling off, then take the old boy aside and pay him a few bucks to continue keeping the missus happy. After all, it's hard keeping a young thing on the side when yer on a pension. You get the best out of the situation here, don't mess it up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.