Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I bet you didnt know drinking water could...

I bet you didnt know drinking water could...

Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb I bet you didnt know drinking water could...

save your life.

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following

Diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT:

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:

1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
2. Gastric (10 days)
3. Diabetes (30 days)
4. Constipation (10 days)
5. Cancer (180 days)
6. TB (90 days)
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the
1st week, and from 2nd week onwards–daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.
It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life. Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.
This makes sense.. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals..not cold water.
Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.
It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.
Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine f aster than the solid food. It will line the intestine.
Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks:

· Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
· You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
· Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
· 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
· Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive...

A cardiologist says if everyone who recievereceiveassage & pass it on to everyone they know, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I bet you didnt know drinking water could...

Is this something you do Farideh?

I don't know if I could last 45 minutes without my tea first thing in the morning.

M
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:21 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Cures Constipation in 10 days, no SHIT !
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:28 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
save your life.

The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals..not cold water.
Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...
OK chaps - NO-ONE is allowed beer/wine at the Indian on Thursday - you all have to drink a nice cup of tea instead
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:24 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Water can also kill you; see water intoxication.

Cold water turning fats into sludge? Not bloody likely unless you drink enough to kill you. Your body is HOT compared to anything above 0 C and will warm that water very quickly.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:25 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
Nice theory but I have nearly an hour's commute to work with no access to a loo until I get there. I would need a colostomy bag to do that.

Instead I try and drink several pints of beer every night. It is purer than water because if it wasn't the germs would kill the yeast.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Water can also kill you; see water intoxication.

Cold water turning fats into sludge? Not bloody likely unless you drink enough to kill you. Your body is HOT compared to anything above 0 C and will warm that water very quickly.
There seems to be a lot of dead people floating in China & Japan.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Machiavelli
Is this something you do Farideh?

I don't know if I could last 45 minutes without my tea first thing in the morning.

M
I will try from tomorrow morning, I let you know the result, however I do drink a lot of water, it helps my skin.

But I dont have any of the problems mentioned above, I'm very boring health wise.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Cures Constipation in 10 days, no SHIT !
Trust you to notice the shit one.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by worzel
Nice theory but I have nearly an hour's commute to work with no access to a loo until I get there. I would need a colostomy bag to do that.

Instead I try and drink several pints of beer every night. It is purer than water because if it wasn't the germs would kill the yeast.
Drink the water from the bottle, just dont throw away the bottle, you can always use to refill it with your own bodily water, problem solved.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 232Bar
OK chaps - NO-ONE is allowed beer/wine at the Indian on Thursday - you all have to drink a nice cup of tea instead

Just as well I'm not coming, dont get too drunk, have nice evening.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:46 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Drink the water from the bottle, just dont throw away the bottle, you can always use to refill it with your own bodily water, problem solved.
Unfortunately the Clarkson line trains are so full I am not able to free my arms to unzip my fly until I get off the train (not that I have tried)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by worzel
Unfortunately the Clarkson line trains are so full I am not able to free my arms to unzip my fly until I get off the train (not that I have tried)
As Aussie would say no worries mate, Just stick bottle in your pants, you get all the girls after you too, thinking woww.

He's got a bottle in his pants.