Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wanna share my joy???

Wanna share my joy???

Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Wanna share my joy???

Hi All.....

My very brave 16yr old daughter gave birth last night (7th March 2008) at 11.45pm to a gorgeous baby boy!!
Jak Robert James weighed in at 5lb 10oz even though he was 6wks and 4days early.....
Both are doing great, tho Jak will be in NICU for a little while until he's feeding properly....

I am now a very proud Grandma at the ripe old age of 36!!!

Just wanted to shout it out and share it with the world!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanna share my joy???

Originally Posted by memewest
Hi All.....

My very brave 16yr old daughter gave birth last night (7th March 2008) at 11.45pm to a gorgeous baby boy!!
Jak Robert James weighed in at 5lb 10oz even though he was 6wks and 4days early.....
Both are doing great, tho Jak will be in NICU for a little while until he's feeding properly....

Congratulations
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

wow a big CONGRATULATIONS !!!! my mum was 16 when she had her 1st and i always wanted to follow in her footsteps and have mine young but unfortunately couldn't find someone who felt the same way got 2 now and would love more theres me thinking i would be done at 30 !!
good luck to to all and make sure to enjoy every second cuz boy does it go fast !!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:31 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that's a really good weight considering he's so early! Well done to your daughter.

You can enter all those glam gran contests now!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations to your daughter. I'm still not convinced I was ready or mature enough at 31 to have my first so good for her and I hope she enjoys and remembers every minute of the next few years. Oh and congrats to you too granny
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all of you & wishing your daughter & the baby well!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All.....

Congratulations!

Shout away, a baby is ALWAYS the best of news.

Hope all goes well.

M
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:38 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 36 and feel waaaaaaaaaayy to young to be a granny yet
Beth x x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All.....

Congratulations!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:58 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both and welcome to the little man. xxx
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Congratulations
Thankyou Ic.....good luck in selling those choppers!!

Originally Posted by weez75
wow a big CONGRATULATIONS !!!! my mum was 16 when she had her 1st and i always wanted to follow in her footsteps and have mine young but unfortunately couldn't find someone who felt the same way, got 2 now and would love more theres me thinking i would be done at 30 !!
good luck to to all and make sure to enjoy every second cuz boy does it go fast !!!
Thanks Weez....

Originally Posted by Nerine
Wow, that's a really good weight considering he's so early! Well done to your daughter.

You can enter all those glam gran contests now!
Too right....my OH can't believe he's now married to and sleeping with a gran..!!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Many congratulations to your daughter. I'm still not convinced I was ready or mature enough at 31 to have my first so good for her and I hope she enjoys and remembers every minute of the next few years. Oh and congrats to you too granny
Thankyou Moneypen....am looking forward to being able to hand him back!!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Congrats to all of you & wishing your daughter & the baby well!
Originally Posted by Machiavelli
Congratulations!

Shout away, a baby is ALWAYS the best of news.

Hope all goes well.

M
Thankyou.....just felt the need!!!

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 36 and feel waaaaaaaaaayy to young to be a granny yet
Beth x x
Not sunk in yet.......tears will flow when it has.....they are a 200mile trip away from us and very hard to leave them both behind....

Good Luck with your buyers, Beth, been watching WPHS to see how things are moving ready for when we go on the market....

Originally Posted by Reedy
Congratulations!!!
Originally Posted by katsmajic
Congratulations to you both and welcome to the little man. xxx
Thankyou to everyone.....
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

Hi All.....

Huge Congratulations! My daughter had a baby at 16 and I was a nan at the tender age of 34 My wonderful Grandson, Christian, is 14 yrs now and a joy to us all. Enjoy being a grandma, you'll love it!

Carol x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Congratulations, you must be so proud
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS.

Wow a nan at 36. Im 37.

My friend is 38 and is gonna be a nan in aug, her daughter is 21 but my friend was 17 when she had her.

Congrats again.

Im soooo broody meself..all these babies popping up.

Nickie
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:07 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey! I felt hard done by when I was made a gran at 41!!! Well done you & very best wishes to your daughter - I hope your family enjoy your new happiness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.