Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I`ve had a bloke....

I`ve had a bloke....

Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:50 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default I`ve had a bloke....

In my garden!! Hubby went off fishing this morning, I got up, put my dressing gown on, went into living room and pulled open the blinds and there he was walking through my garden in his bare feet. I opened the door and asked him what he thought he was doing, to which he replied that he was going home, he then staggered to the fence against the car port and started to climb over, so I let the dog out - she helped him over the fence (I wouldn`t mind but he was climbing over next to the gate) he then fell onto the ground and staggered off into the distant - totally minging he was. Have to admit I was a wee bit scared and had my frying pan in hand (daughter had 2 friends sleeping over and I wa sabout to start making pancakes)
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I`ve had a bloke....

phew, I just looked in my sons bedroom and it wasn't him (I live in Port Kennedy) Glad you're allright
S xx
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:00 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

It must have been a good party that`s all I can say!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all

Just think that when he wakes up he's going to have this really horrible feeling that he walked through someone's garden, and they were in their dressing gown...
Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:16 am
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by scotlandtooz
Just think that when he wakes up he's going to have this really horrible feeling that he walked through someone's garden, and they were in their dressing gown...
Im just glad the neighbours weren`t looking!!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Im just glad the neighbours weren`t looking!!
It made me laugh, you asking what you are doing, him saying I'm going home, as if nothing happened.
you are a brave woman to go out & ask him that question, I would have just set the dog on him, & lock the doors.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

BayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud of

Quite a few years ago my son went out on the town, had a few too many and decided to walk home. He went through the back gate and settled down in a chair on the back patio and went to sleep. When the lady of the house found him the next morning she rang the police and they kindly dropped him off at home. He had no idea whose yard he was in but it certainly wasn't ours.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:01 am
Im a woomaaan

I just wish I`d had my face pack - No need to let the dog out then - he`d have run a mile!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:28 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a few blokes in my garden too...
Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:37 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ransi
I've had a few blokes in my garden too...
did any of them escape over the fence?
Old Sep 8th 2007, 4:40 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
did any of them escape over the fence?
They were a bit tied up at the time...
Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

BullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ransi
They were a bit tied up at the time...
Now we know Aussies have a hoist in the back garden....