Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mum of three.........hardened druggie?!!!

Mum of three.........hardened druggie?!!!

Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mum of three.........hardened druggie?!!!

When I went to chemist today I asked for some more Codral for my flu/thick head. The Pharmacist (not one of my usual guys - like old friends to me what with all the sickness about!) asked to see my Driver's License and wrote all my details in a special book.
I asked why, and he said (like I was stoooopid) 'it's because Codral contains Pseudoephedrine and you can make 'ice' from it.'

I mean seriously, do I look as if I've got the f***ing time to take drugs, let alone bloody make them? I ask you.

I feel violated, even worse than Shop Staff looking in my bag

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it random? Do I have 'the look?'

Mrs J.

PS I didn't even know that about 'ice'.
PPS Understand they are just doing their job, but it gave me a bit of a shock
PPPS Feeling very old
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:38 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mum of three.........hardened druggie?!!!

I have never met you so I don't know whether you have the look or not!

but good luck with the police raid later
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:40 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

They are mainlining tixylix out there, it's a strange world.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

"Ice" "Mainlining" I thought the aussies spoke English. Jeeeeez, where can I get a phrase book quick? I land in less than two weeks and I want "ice" in my drink!

I could be in bother if i ask for it and i look "Wrong"

Jeff
Old Sep 4th 2007, 1:34 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
When I went to chemist today I asked for some more Codral for my flu/thick head. The Pharmacist (not one of my usual guys - like old friends to me what with all the sickness about!) asked to see my Driver's License and wrote all my details in a special book.
I asked why, and he said (like I was stoooopid) 'it's because Codral contains Pseudoephedrine and you can make 'ice' from it.'

I mean seriously, do I look as if I've got the f***ing time to take drugs, let alone bloody make them? I ask you.

I feel violated, even worse than Shop Staff looking in my bag

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it random? Do I have 'the look?'

Mrs J.

PS I didn't even know that about 'ice'.
PPS Understand they are just doing their job, but it gave me a bit of a shock
PPPS Feeling very old
They are trying to stop druggies from going chemist to chemist getting Pseudoephedrine, your name etc is taken and if you had then gone into another chemist asking for the same stuff and they suspected you, they phone all the other chemists in their area to see if you a habitual drug user (or something like that)and then refuse to serve you

i was asking my local chemist about it at the weekend as i hadn't heard of it either until i read all the signs on the counter!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:50 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

ice is just a designer drug popular mostly in asia.

It looks like clear crystals (bit like menthol crystals), which are heated on a teaspoon or a bit of foil and the fumes are then inhailed.

apparently it is easy enough to make which is why people are so careful.

also you not allowed to buy more than 1 packet of pain killers at any one time, because they can be ground and then used to mix with cocaine.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

It looks like clear crystals (bit like menthol crystals), which are heated on a teaspoon or a bit of foil and the fumes are then inhailed.

also you not allowed to buy more than 1 packet of pain killers at any one time, because they can be ground and then used to mix with cocaine.

oh yea!!!!
how come you know so much hey???
sparky come drug barren!

No, i was wondering what the hell it was
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

I just have to........ sorry.

Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:07 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone really wants to know about ICE or crystal meth all the information is here

http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/meth.html
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:08 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Gee you're gonna make em think all yorkshire folk are drug barons
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Freeze ... step away from the chip butty !!!!

Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:42 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
"Ice" "Mainlining" I thought the aussies spoke English.

Jeff
Both common words in the UK too unfortunately.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Ha Ha, that Vanilla Slice video took me back.......Still laughing...
Old Sep 4th 2007, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by sammyg
oh yea!!!!
how come you know so much hey???
sparky come drug barren!

No, i was wondering what the hell it was

I know about the ice because it was on the telly the other night!!

Good timing or what!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Freeze ... step away from the chip butty !!!!

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/...AR15firing.gif
no!

Cranky you should be shot for dragging that video up from the depths of the abyss.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.