Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How many waiting to come to Oz read the going back forum?

How many waiting to come to Oz read the going back forum?

Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:40 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How many waiting to come to Oz read the going back forum?

I'm not sure I want to try to milk a male alpaca. That's a trick you play on the newbies, isn't it!
Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:52 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
They keep them behind closed doors in Auckland.
LOL. Well I had a chat with the owner of the shop, here in perth. Told him about the kiwis and sheep jokes. he said if he relied on kiwis to patronise his shop, he'd go out of business lol (not enough of us here I think he meant). said most of his customers were from interstate or locals and that they also tended to be the ones who went for the sheep dolls
Old Jan 1st 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
The purple nasty sounds nice. The screaming purple bastards sounds too much like BE threads on a bad day

We used to make them with blackcurrant cordial as well as lime. I tried to buy a raspberry n coke once, had to settle for a pepsi n blackcurrant... just not the same. Not much of a pepsi fan. The blackcurrant was kinda nice tho
The purple nasty is really good.perhaps I have revealed to much
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile, back on topic.....

Yes, I read the going back forum before we moved - why not? Good to get other points of view although cant say that any points of view from this or other forums played a huge part in where we ended up or how things have worked out. You have to find out for yourself what places are like and make your own minds up, not think about what other people have said or their opinions. After all there is some right crap written on forums, I remember reading loads of threads about stupid things, like there's no decent cheese in Australia - what a crock, there are cheese factories everywhere and plenty of decent choices in the supermarket. That's just an example of something trivial, so cant imagine basing decisions about where to live etc. on what I'd raed.

I'd never been here before so I came with an open mind and didnt really know what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised.

Must admit Kev, been expecting to hear you're packing off back home since not long after you arrived as you've never seemed happy here...
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Bridie with what you say.
Nice to hear from you on the expats.
Denise x