Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How many leprechauns does it take to ...

How many leprechauns does it take to ...

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:24 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Question How many leprechauns does it take to ...

Q. ... change a light bulb?
A. Four. One to screw and three to turn 'im around, and around, and around, and around, and around ...!

Q. ... kiss the Blarney Stone?
A. None. Their all too fekkin' short to reach it.

Q. ... make a witch turn green?
A. One. But only on St. Paddy's Day when the beer is green too.

Q. ... sing us a song, even though he's not the piano man?
A. None! No-one does it like Billy Joel!

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many leprechauns does it take to ...

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Q. ... change a light bulb?
A. Four. One to screw and three to turn 'im around, and around, and around, and around, and around ...!

Q. ... kiss the Blarney Stone?
A. None. Their all too fekkin' short to reach it.

Q. ... make a witch turn green?
A. One. But only on St. Paddy's Day when the beer is green too.

Q. ... sing us a song, even though he's not the piano man?
A. None! No-one does it like Billy Joel!

You taking the piss outta Berine ??
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:35 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
There's probably a female Berine lynch mob gathering as we speak
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:55 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: How many leprechauns does it take to ...

Originally Posted by bobbyftm

I wouldn't dare! A certain super-mod would be after me!!

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:56 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Shes the lynch mob ring leader
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:57 am
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
There's probably a female Berine lynch mob gathering as we speak

Something makes you think that females want to lynch him?

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Why? I can take the mick out of him quite happily myself
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Something makes you think that females want to lynch him?

I think his girly fans may want to lynch you not him honey!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 11:00 am
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Why? I can take the mick out of him quite happily myself

Only you could take the mick out of an Irishman!

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 11:03 am
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I think his girly fans may want to lynch you not him honey!

I once knew a bloke called Stephen Lynch ... still trying to work out what he was good for.