Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How many goals will Brazil thrash Australia by?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Brazil
71.43%
Australia
17.86%
Draw
10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

How many goals will Brazil thrash Australia by?

Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:16 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How many goals will Brazil thrash Australia by?

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
I ain't even worried about the draw mate, you can have it.

I might even buy you a drink outta my winnings.
Is it a deal then?

I will gladly pay $100 into your account if Brazil beats Aussies & you pay $5000 to mine if they don't.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:19 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Is it a deal then?

I will gladly pay $100 into your account if Brazil beats Aussies & you pay $5000 to mine if they don't.
That is normally how it works.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:31 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Excellant.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:37 pm
The Godfather

I won $380 on Port beating Weagles tonight so glad to put $100 on Aussies if your ok with it.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 7:55 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by baconmaster
Excellent use of bullet points. Do you use powerpoint a lot ?
Old Jun 18th 2006, 4:43 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I won $380 on Port beating Weagles tonight so glad to put $100 on Aussies if your ok with it.
The best odds I can find on the Aussies are 9.50 so 50/1 would be stupid. - Note to self - Do not make drunken bets with people on the net.

Brazil are $1.26 so they are almost certain favourites.

I reckon if you want a bet you pop down the bookies and take the $1.26 on Brazil as I do not want to take your money off you and certainly can't afford to send you $5k if the unthinkable happens. Look at last nights game between Italy and the USA :scared:

I will however have a gentleman's bet with you where the loser must perform a forfeit and provide photographic evidence to prove the task has been carried out.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Im thinkin Brazil will win aussie 3-1. Im nearly positive Australia wont get more then 1 goal
Old Jun 18th 2006, 4:51 am
The Godfather

The best odds I can find on the Aussies are 9.50 so 50/1 would be stupid. - Note to self - Do not make drunken bets with people on the net.

Brazil are $1.26 so they are almost certain favourites.

I reckon if you want a bet you pop down the bookies and take the $1.26 on Brazil as I do not want to take your money off you and certainly can't afford to send you $5k if the unthinkable happens. Look at last nights game between Italy and the USA :scared:

I will however have a gentleman's bet with you where the loser must perform a forfeit and provide photographic evidence to prove the task has been carried out.

Yeah it probably did get out of hand last night. I put $20 on Aussies at 9/1 just for a bit of interest with IAS.
I'll just stick with that bet I think.