Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How many goals will Brazil thrash Australia by?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Who will win?
Brazil
71.43%
Australia
17.86%
Draw
10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

How many goals will Brazil thrash Australia by?

Old Jun 17th 2006, 12:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many goals will Brazil thrash Australia by?

this just in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia 2
Brazil 1
i have decided
a few too many, but hey what have i got to lose
Old Jun 17th 2006, 12:48 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
this just in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia 2
Brazil 1
i have decided
a few too many, but hey what have i got to lose
Only your money if you care to back your optimism at the bookies.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 12:52 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
You mean straight over the top of your head.

Apple
Remind me again, how many o's in google? I really need to use it to get my facts straight.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 12:56 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
If you must know, I'm a compliance manager for Ashtead Plant.
Whats that then? Are you sure you spelt Ashtead right?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:08 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
I really need to use it to get my facts straight.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:12 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by Hutch
I knew you were an artist but I didn't realise you could draw!
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:13 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
I knew you were an artist but I didn't realise you could draw!
Piss artist maybe ...
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:41 am
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
I know that Aussies harp on about the last time the two nations met and the match was decided by a solitary goal but you dont often here about the 6-0 drubbing Australia got the time before that or of the other serious losses that were incurred at the hands of the samba stars.

Most of the Aussies at work with me - Who know as much about football as you could write on a cigarette paper - know that July 10th will be the day that Australia play Brazil for the second time in this world cup and then go on to beat them by a Harry Kewell hat trick.

I personally think Australia has got about as much chance of beating Brazil as I have of winning tonight's lottery draw or to put it another way NO CHANCE.

I am doing pretty well with my WC predictions thus far and have only once backed the losing side, Ukraine let me down big time but this time I am confident that Brazil will win by at least 3 goals.

My prediction is 4-1
4-1 - b0ll0cks. I can only deduct from your prediction that the game will be halted at 15 minutes (for Austalia to only concede 4), and which Brazilian player is likely to score an own goal ???

I was shocked by the news headline which mentioned "the historic victory against the might Japan". That's the easiest game the soccerpoos will get.

When I got asked in the office "who will win in Croatia v Japan", my reply of "Croatia of course, any one can beat Japan" didn't go down to well with the sense of humour bypass ****ers.

The way the Aussies have been going on, the quarter final is a certainty, hopefully, not certainly, this week the world game (not some provincial rubgy wanna be game) will bring them back down to earth, albeit, their most fabulous beautiful country anyway!!
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:52 am
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
  • Japan are not a crap team; they are an excellent team

• Japan had beat us in the last three games we'd played against them, without ever condeding a goal

• Japan's FIFA ranking is 17; by contrast, Australia is only ranked 44th

• Australia hasn't even qualified for the World Cup since 1974 - and even then, we didn't score any goals

• We've just beaten Japan with a very respectable 3-1

That's why we're so smug.
Excellent use of bullet points. Do you use powerpoint a lot ?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:30 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Only your money if you care to back your optimism at the bookies.
If you are so confident, will you give me 50 to 1 on the Aussies not getting beat?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:35 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
If you are so confident, will you give me 50 to 1 on the Aussies not getting beat?
No bookie anywhere on the face of the earth would give you odds like that on a two horse race.

Even if one of the horses is a bit lame.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

No bookie anywhere on the face of the earth would give you odds like that on a two horse race.

Even if one of the horses is a bit lame.
But your not a bookie & you are sooooooo comfident, can't I have $20 @ 50/1 ?????

If Brazil win you get $20. You have my word.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:08 am
Banned

But your not a bookie & you are sooooooo comfident, can't I have $20 @ 50/1 ?????

If Brazil win you get $20. You have my word.
Ok, I will take your money but if you want 50/1 then the minimum stake is $100

Deal?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:11 am
The Godfather

Ok, I will take your money but if you want 50/1 then the minimum stake is $100

Deal?
I'm up for $100 @ 50/1 for Aussies not to lose.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:13 am
Banned

I'm up for $100 @ 50/1 for Aussies not to lose.
I ain't even worried about the draw mate, you can have it.

I might even buy you a drink outta my winnings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.