How Long Before..

Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Long Before..

. . . this series of Australian FRIGGIN Idol finishes?

Arse Biscuits the lorra them!

Last edited by spartacus; Nov 22nd 2008 at 10:00 am.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:59 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

*faints at picture*
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SNH

Oh my goodness.

I laughed at a German guest recently who went around killing every tiny bug she came across.

But - as a born Australian - there is no way in the world I would ever allow a huntsman to reside in my house. Actually, any huntsman that steps into my presence is dead within twenty seconds!!
Had she had them yet??? Huntsman are awsome....never kill them....as they do more good than harm!!
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:07 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

We went on a "spider talk"... the chap there said that huntsman kill all the cockroaches in your house..

Since then I have been VERY attentive to making sure that the roachy bait traps are fresh so that they NEVER come in... (huntsman need not apply)

Em x
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:57 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SNH

Oh my goodness.

I laughed at a German guest recently who went around killing every tiny bug she came across.

But - as a born Australian - there is no way in the world I would ever allow a huntsman to reside in my house. Actually, any huntsman that steps into my presence is dead within twenty seconds!!
SNH, it never ceases to surprise me how many Aussies hate spiders!

Huntsmen are cute.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I must admit that in all my time here, (18 years in total), I have never actually seen one.
Never seen a huntsman in 18 years!!. You live in the Australian Antarctic Territory then?
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Never seen a huntsman in 18 years!!. You live in the Australian Antarctic Territory then?
Fairly astonishing really, eh creature?
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:32 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tiddly, can we come and visit after the birth?

I will need to adapt the "This little piggy went to market" though

Last edited by MarkMC; Nov 22nd 2008 at 10:57 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:49 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

yeauch!

I wouldn't kill it but would definitely evict it from the premises.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Fairly astonishing really, eh creature?
Yesterday I saw one of the biggest since we arrived in Oz. It was on the wheely bin.... it was a whopper... five or six inches across and boy could it move when it was disturbed.
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Hi Tiddly, can we come and visit after the birth?

I will need to adapt the "This little piggy went to market" though
Of course.

We'll have a shower for the little ones.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

What's happened since the last post? I take it the little ones have hatched by now? Any photos?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I was wondering the same, I really hate spiders but have just read all these posts and am now wondering how mother and babies are doing - and hoping they are as far away from currambine!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by yanchep
Yeah I was wondering the same, I really hate spiders but have just read all these posts and am now wondering how mother and babies are doing - and hoping they are as far away from currambine!!!
They have hatched....

I shall find the thread.

Here you go:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=huntsman