Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How to encourage. a 13 year old without creating a MONSTER

How to encourage. a 13 year old without creating a MONSTER

Old Oct 28th 2011, 8:14 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to encourage. a 13 year old without creating a MONSTER

Originally Posted by eddie007
Shopping is another "interest" I would like to develop..

Classic this morning.... Friends party at 11.30... Have to buy a birthday present... Hoppolong doesnt do jewllery, but its an easy and popular option as agifts to all the parties she gets invited to..

10.... You ready to go shopping?

In a minute

1030 .... We REALLY have to go now so we can choose a pressie

OK...In a minute

1100 ..... HOPPALONG GET YOUR ARSE INTO THE CAR WILL YOU

In a minute

1120... Driving to shopping centre..... Why do you ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME????? Leave pressie shopping til 10 minutes before you have to be at the party.... Nag, nag, nag, whinge, nag.....etc

Because it means we go straight in, pick one thing and come straight out again... No time to bugger about going from shop to shop you asking would she like this? would she like that? when I havent got a clue and couldnt care less... Tell me my plan doesnt ALWAY work?
I'm with Hoppalong on this. People who want to browse rather than buy what they need and leave, are weirdos
Old Oct 28th 2011, 9:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Shopping is another "interest" I would like to develop..

Classic this morning.... Friends party at 11.30... Have to buy a birthday present... Hoppolong doesnt do jewllery, but its an easy and popular option as agifts to all the parties she gets invited to..

10.... You ready to go shopping?

In a minute

1030 .... We REALLY have to go now so we can choose a pressie

OK...In a minute

1100 ..... HOPPALONG GET YOUR ARSE INTO THE CAR WILL YOU

In a minute

1120... Driving to shopping centre..... Why do you ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME????? Leave pressie shopping til 10 minutes before you have to be at the party.... Nag, nag, nag, whinge, nag.....etc

Because it means we go straight in, pick one thing and come straight out again... No time to bugger about going from shop to shop you asking would she like this? would she like that? when I havent got a clue and couldnt care less... Tell me my plan doesnt ALWAY work?
I think maybe she's me.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I think maybe she's me.
She's her fathers daughter.... 364 days to buy me a birthday pressie and STILL I get a promise rather than a gift coz HE cant find what it is I/HE wanted in time.....

This year its easy.... i want a stitch regulator.... But by the time I get one my machine quilting will be perfect without it.... So maybe some more dies for my Accuquilt GO... Or an uograde to an accuquit studio.... I can but dream