How do you cope?

Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:06 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do you cope?

Originally Posted by Disgusted
I'm not sure why people seem to be upset. Half of you think I'm a fraud and the other half just seem to be having a go. I'm sorry if my opinion of Australia does not match yours, but when you have had the things happen to you that have happened to us, then perhaps you'd understand.

BTW I do not appreciate the names of my children being made fun of. They were both named after their grandparents. My father's father (Morgan) received a medal in the Great War, perhaps you find that a laughing matter, I however, do not.

Vash, of course we reseached things before we came here, and yes, sorry to dissapoint you but accountants are one of the professions being touted as 'in short supply' not only by the agencies but some of the programs and certainly the emigration fairs. We knew money would be tight, but quite frankly most of the Australian real estate sites simply post lies about house prices on their websites.

I think those that extol the virtues ofAustralia in the UK should add a little reality to their pitch, especially about the horrendous expense, low wages and lack of culture.
I'm not sure why people seem to be upset. Half of you think I'm a fraud and the other half just seem to be having a go. I'm sorry if my opinion of Australia does not match yours, but when you have had the things happen to you that have happened to us, then perhaps you'd understand.

hmmmm let me take u back to your first post I quote "I’m really struggling to fathom how anyone would stay here unless they are quite lazy and accept second best in their lives a matter of everyday occurrence, or is a complete uneducated hooligan. We are ready to prepare for home and for that I am thankful, but it has cost us a lot of money."

work it out urself u twat..........................
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:21 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind the great war, there is a massive war going on in my pants, I have dreadful wind.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Never mind the great war, there is a massive war going on in my pants, I have dreadful wind.
well I hope u saw my toot post
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:38 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
well I hope u saw my toot post
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
stinky witch lol
Old Feb 16th 2007, 11:10 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm closing this thread because as you've all probably guessed the user is not a new member and as you know we don't allow multiple usernames. So because "Disgusted" is no longer allowed to post there is no reason for this thread to continue.

What saddens me though is the fact the OP felt she/he couldn't post their true story as 'themself' because of what they figured the reaction would be if their story was a negative one

Please remember its the positive and the negative experiences that help us all make a more informed decision about moving abroad. You need to know the good and the bad, so please be more thoughtful of peoples feelings.

Thank You.