Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How to deal with tearful parents?

How to deal with tearful parents?

Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to deal with tearful parents?

Originally Posted by eddie007
i imagine being salt water that it would be no use
Ok for the plants.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

OMG I haven't been able to pluck up the courage to tell mine yet!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

when you going?

that's a bit like when we had our second child..... telling MIL that I was pregnant kept being put off we would arrange to see her and she would cancel, the time never seemed right and in the end it was Ian phoning her saying

mum you've got another grandson!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Umm, I hope it doesn't get that far with us...i'm picturing the call. Hello Mum! Guess what, we live in Australia now, sorry won't be there for Christmas!

Our flights not booked yet, waiting for the dog import licence to come through so we know when we can send her. Hoping around September, if we can get kennels booked.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:27 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Went with my mum to the solicitors today so that she could get her statutory declaration witnessed for my spouse visa, and she started crying in the solicitors office