Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How could a price of a furit double in one week..

How could a price of a furit double in one week..

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:43 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How could a price of a furit double in one week..

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
When you find a well paid truckie WITH a life who doesn't work over 70 hours a week and doesn't survive on 4 hours kip a night (if he's lucky) - let me know will ya? I can then find out where he works and get a job there!!!!

Whine, whine, whine, whine....

And the reason why you are not on the train drivers course right now is....?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:37 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by busterboy
Whine, whine, whine, whine....

And the reason why you are not on the train drivers course right now is....?
errr...............coz it doesn't start til May!!

{insert blowing raspberry type smilie here}
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
last week i bought some clementinse in woolies for $5.50 a kilo, it was really nice & sweet.
so today i went to get some more, its gone up to $9.98 a kilo, how could it go up so much in one week, it is after all in season.
How do you work it out the prices here I dont understand.
Now all its going to happen is, nobody would buy it at that price, & they just go off then they have to bin it, where is the logic in that.

next time just call them satsumas
kev
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jan3kids
QUOTE I am often amazed by some of the posters on here who can't even spell correctly (????) QUOTE

Faridehs first language is not English, cut her some slack..........
I have trouble spelling corcectly too ;0)
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

PS up the Jaffas!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
next time just call them satsumas
kev
How can I call them satsumas, when they are totally two different fruit, but from the same family, its like calling oranges, lemon, because they are both citrus fruit.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:43 am

How can I call them satsumas, when they are totally two different fruit, but from the same family, its like calling oranges, lemon, because they are both citrus fruit.
Farideh - you're avatar doesn't work properly!

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:46 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Fuffs was in your area a few days ago,not bad not bad at all
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

It does, its your eyes that is fooling you, that you are looking at cat, have some imagination.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:42 pm

It does, its your eyes that is fooling you, that you are looking at cat, have some imagination.
So rude!!!

I'm all embarrassed now!

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey Fuffs was in your area a few days ago,not bad not bad at all
Stalker?

Yes, t'is rather pleasant round these parts eh?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

So rude!!!

I'm all embarrassed now!

How is it so rude, god you have dirty mind,

so you should be.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Stalker?

Yes, t'is rather pleasant round these parts eh?
well it was, till you moved in and he drove past
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:24 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

When you find a well paid truckie WITH a life who doesn't work over 70 hours a week and doesn't survive on 4 hours kip a night (if he's lucky) - let me know will ya? I can then find out where he works and get a job there!!!!
Same seems to go for most mining jobs but they have sucked the slack out the seaboard markets. Hence you hear economists talking of running at full capacity and companies have to pay more and more for good workers.