Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

House hunting - Is it me, or is this photo a little strange?

House hunting - Is it me, or is this photo a little strange?

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:14 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Talking House hunting - Is it me, or is this photo a little strange?

WTF is going on here.

Would you include this picture in your house sale gallery? I have seen some weird real estate agent pics but this is just bizzare.

Check out the water fountain. Is that for the dog?

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House hunting - Is it me, or is this photo a little strange?

Originally Posted by rossifumi
WTF is going on here.

Would you include this picture in your house sale gallery? I have seen some weird real estate agent pics but this is just bizzare.

Check out the water fountain. Is that for the dog?

LOL What they didnt tell you was 5 minutes prior to photo being taken the pooch attacked the estate agent, so the dogs been locked up as a warning to other pooches. He has now been shamed on the www.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

AAhhh poor dog ! The sound of the fountain is probably making him want to wee, & there's no room for him to cock his leg !!!

Nicky
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:22 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I would suggest they are showing the size of the patio. But I think I'd have moved the dog first!
I remember a house for sale on our street and one of the photo's of the bedroom showed clothes all over the floor! Surley you would have picked them up before allowing a photo?
Tracey
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
AAhhh poor dog ! The sound of the fountain is probably making him want to wee, & there's no room for him to cock his leg !!!

Nicky
All that space and they stick the fountain 2 foot from the house.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

It needs a few potted plants.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Wendy
What the dog cage.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
What the dog cage.

The patio.

Although one in the cage might cheer the dog up.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

it certainly needs cheering up - the dog and the patio
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

The patio.

Although one in the cage might cheer the dog up.
Yeah at least he'd have something to pee up against.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:39 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

its you mate
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:53 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL! I came across a kitchen pic on realestate.com where some guy was making a sandwich in the photo!

They're not the brightest photographers in the world,either that or Queenslanders are as laid back as they say!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brido
PMSL! I came across a kitchen pic on realestate.com where some guy was making a sandwich in the photo!

They're not the brightest photographers in the world,either that or Queenslanders are as laid back as they say!
Or it may be a demonstration for Ferrel's (what to do within a kitchen)
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:34 am

The patio.
Wendy you lost me there for a minute then it dawned on me, you meant the padio.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
its you mate
Do you really think so?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.