Horrible Neighbours

Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:50 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Horrible Neighbours

Originally Posted by Eastend Girl
I think your neighbour was mean not to let you put your rubbish in her bin, especially for such a short time. It is actually illegal to do it though!
Thanks, but everything is ok now. She said her daughter was doing her head in, so i took the brunt. She said 'anythime you want to, just shove it in'...typical..now i feel guilty.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:55 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Thanks, but everything is ok now. She said her daughter was doing her head in, so i took the brunt. She said 'anythime you want to, just shove it in'...typical..now i feel guilty.
hehehe thats always the way isn't it

mind you now you both feel a bit better
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
When we lived just down from the corner of Golf Links Drive and Houghton......... our wheelie bin got nicked............ I knocked on Stevo our neighbour's door to see if we could plonk our rubbish in his bin until I got hold of Wanneroo Council in the morning for a replacement............. an he says, "Don't be a prat ............ (an i was thinking the worst?)............ you don't even have to ask............ course you can" he went on to say.

We never did get the wheelie bin back............. or the garden gnomes either.
On a good point though re neighbours............. Bob & Faye directly behind us in Mallina Circuit were magic neighbours. We'd never even met them but the day we moved in they dropped round with a house-warming gift.............. and told us to help ourselves to their fruit trees running along our fence.