Horrible Neighbours

Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:07 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Horrible Neighbours

My neighbours are mean, miserable a***eholes.

Well i think they are. My garbage bin was over flowing and theirs was half full. So i put my rubbish bag in their bin just before the garbage truck came.

The neighbour ran out screaming and shouting 'don't you dare put that in my bin, go to the tip and pay your own way'

I thought 'charming'....but then i thought, ok you are right, i am a cheeky git

But in UK thats what me and my neighbour did. The garbage got left behind in the end!! Be full of maggots tomorrow.

So what happened to love thy neighbour over here
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Horrible Neighbours

I had neighbours like that in the UK but they're lovely here. Hasten to add, only one set of neighbours were gits in the Uk. Most of them were lovely (just in case any of them are reading this)

In future, can't you just pile the rubbish on top of the open bin. The garbo truck will still get it all.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:11 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Have you actually had any previous conversations with your neighbour?? Maybe if you`d knocked on the door first and asked them?? Some people bother more about that sort of stuff than others
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:12 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I had neighbours like that in the UK but they're lovely here. Hasten to add, only one set of neighbours were gits in the Uk. Most of them were lovely (just in case any of them are reading this)

In future, can't you just pile the rubbish on top of the open bin. The garbo truck will still get it all.
Believe me, mine was over flowing as it was.

Tell ya, won't be taking her a cup of sugar anymore.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Have you actually had any previous conversations with your neighbour?? Maybe if you`d knocked on the door first and asked them?? Some people bother more about that sort of stuff than others
Speak to them most days. Hello and goodbye.

Think i'll set the cat on her
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:18 am
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

I think your attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Good manners should have told you to ask first!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:22 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you get charged where you are for extra rubbish?

I heard some places do this...

Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blossom
I think your attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Good manners should have told you to ask first!
I do have good manners. It was put it somewhere or it would be left, the truck was on it's way. It wouldn't have caused her any harm, only in her bin for 1 min.
I like helping others out, obviously others don't.
I have a good sense of humour too, some don't.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Do you get charged where you are for extra rubbish?

I heard some places do this...

Yes, you get charged where i am. I prefer to let the extra rubbish build up, then take it all at once and pay just the once.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

for gods sake...... i'd have let you put the rubbish in my bin hon!!

Whats the big deal? like you said it was only for a minute.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
for gods sake...... i'd have let you put the rubbish in my bin hon!!

Whats the big deal? like you said it was only for a minute.
Thankyou my dear. She borrowed my lawn mower last week too.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I do have good manners. It was put it somewhere or it would be left, the truck was on it's way. It wouldn't have caused her any harm, only in her bin for 1 min.
I like helping others out, obviously others don't.
I have a good sense of humour too, some don't.
Comment by Blossom a bit harsh...so long as its collected by garbage collecters does it matter if you add to other bins..???

What goes around comes around.....
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Thankyou my dear. She borrowed my lawn mower last week too.
Cheeky bint!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey i got one!! Maybe Blossom is the neighbour!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dolliedimples
Comment by Blossom a bit harsh...so long as its collected by garbage collecters does it matter if you add to other bins..???

What goes around comes around.....
Wouldn't want to live near Blossom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.