Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Be honest what have you done/said which you now bitterly regret?

Wikiposts

Be honest what have you done/said which you now bitterly regret?

Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:13 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be honest what have you done/said which you now bitterly regret?

I regret 80's fashion especially perms!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kelli28
I regret 80's fashion especially perms!
Oh Yeah. I once owned a white suit jacket which I wore with pride. Looking back that was not so clever.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

aston is an unknown quantity at this point

i made love to my mates mom when i was about 18,i know i should'nt of done it..but she was one hot mother!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes before you ask..yes, i was good?
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:55 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brummy
i made love to my mates mom when i was about 18,i know i should'nt of done it..but she was one hot mother!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes before you ask..yes, i was good?
But do you regret it?
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:56 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

But do you regret it?
Im sure he does,twas his mates father dressed up as his mother
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

But do you regret it?
well 20 odd years later...errrrhhmmmm?

no
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

no
Good onya mate,dont be ashamed of yer sexuality
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

me and me mates used to have this great girl who was in our gang,like most of us she never had an old man and her mom used to go to bingo..her mom banned us from the house but we used to jump over the fence when her mom got off the 97...any way one day we..i know we shouldnt of...
locked her in this room and eat every single thing in the cupboards..

jezus she was a great girl..shit i feel terrible now!!!!!!!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Good onya mate,dont be ashamed of yer sexuality
mate you know what they say about a standing one,and yer mates mom!!!!!!!!mind you that kind of goes out the window when your as old as me.....
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

Wunderlust is an unknown quantity at this point

Not moving to Australia sooner, by myself!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:24 pm

me and me mates used to have this great girl who was in our gang,like most of us she never had an old man and her mom used to go to bingo..her mom banned us from the house but we used to jump over the fence when her mom got off the 97...any way one day we..i know we shouldnt of...

I think thats the reason we had pitt bulls kept the boys away from the door

mate you know what they say about a standing one,and yer mates mom!!!!!!!!mind you that kind of goes out the window when your as old as me.....
Are you sure you were 18? Did it happen just last yr?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I once drove over a humpback bridge at 80 miles an hour to impress my then girlfriend. I knew the car would fly for about 200 metres, but I forgot to take off in a straight line, so we flew into a telegragh pole.

Only cuts and whiplash, and the car was mush, but yes, I regret that, because it makes me seem like an idiot. On the plus side, I'm the safest driver you'll ever meet now.

JTL
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:12 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but that made me LOL Now I feel terrible
Old Aug 29th 2010, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I once drove over a humpback bridge at 80 miles an hour to impress my then girlfriend. I knew the car would fly for about 200 metres, but I forgot to take off in a straight line, so we flew into a telegragh pole.

Only cuts and whiplash, and the car was mush, but yes, I regret that, because it makes me seem like an idiot. On the plus side, I'm the safest driver you'll ever meet now.

JTL
frig that made me laugh
Old Aug 29th 2010, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

no

20 years later? and the bloody rest mate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.