Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Be honest what have you done/said which you now bitterly regret?

Wikiposts

Be honest what have you done/said which you now bitterly regret?

Old Aug 26th 2010, 7:51 am
Banned

horace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Be honest what have you done/said which you now bitterly regret?

For me, and I am ashamed, is lying about the fish that got away.

h

Last edited by horace; Aug 26th 2010 at 7:54 am. Reason: appalling grammar
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Be honest what have you done/said which you now bitterly regret?

Resigning from Macquarie Bank to go to my current job. Very big mistake which is about to be rectified.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:39 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I Do
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:59 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I Do
you did !

o dear
Old Aug 26th 2010, 12:03 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by horace
For me, and I am ashamed, is lying about the fish that got away.

h
I have no regrets. Why feel guilt and regret for something you cannot undo? Unless you have a time machine to go back and do/say things differently that is.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing. There were things I could have done better, but nothing I now bitterly regret. I don't think anyone should regret anything bitterly unless they've done something really bad with full knowledge of the consequences and the intention to hurt or make damages.

Mrs JTL
Old Aug 26th 2010, 1:23 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Pulling that trigger .
Old Aug 26th 2010, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Clicking on this post
Old Aug 26th 2010, 2:51 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
Pulling that trigger.
Trigger is funny like that, you have to get the angle just right.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Not going to art college and not staying on at school.

My other big regret was a prank I pulled on my younger brother when he was only around 6 and I was 10. Me, my friends and brother were in some local woodland and I and my mates ran away hiding in bushes from my brother. He was terrified and crying, just standing there. I still see his face now and it is the one thing in my life that absolutely racks me with guilt.

I know it's stupid, but it brings me close to tears thinking about that.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:21 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Not going to art college and not staying on at school.

My other big regret was a prank I pulled on my younger brother when he was only around 6 and I was 10. Me, my friends and brother were in some local woodland and I and my mates ran away hiding in bushes from my brother. He was terrified and crying, just standing there. I still see his face now and it is the one thing in my life that absolutely racks me with guilt.

I know it's stupid, but it brings me close to tears thinking about that.

Did you ever say sorry to him - as an adult I mean?
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, he told me not to be a wally.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 7:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay. You can be my accountant.

So many regrets....
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

I kind of regret when my brother got stuck up a tree and I went off for help. When I got home it was dinner time so instead of getting the help I enjoyed a sumptuous meal. It was only after I finished that I announced he was stuck up a tree and the rescue party was launched.

Ok so I don't really regret it. In fact I am still laughing about it now. I was only 24 though so I did not know any better

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.