Homeopathy?

Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Homeopathy?

Hi Sue

I am at nature Care.
Am at the very beginning, have 2 little ankle biters so its going to take me a while. Its all good tho, really good.
Sorry it took me a long to reply, I thought this thread was dead and buried. I don't come on here much, don't really have the time with all the study.

ange

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Are you studying with Susanne, Ange? If so, how are you finding the course? What stage are you at? I was meant to be transferring to SCHM back in February but got a bit behind in my studies, so didn't make it this year. I'd appreciate any feedback you've got.

Sue
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Is this true regarding vaccines????

There have never been any double-blind placebo controlled studies performed- the placebo is always either another vaccine or solvant!!!

Somebody I know has been reserching vaccines for 17 years and has never come acrooss any!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:14 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swaffy
Hi Sue

I am at nature Care.
Am at the very beginning, have 2 little ankle biters so its going to take me a while. Its all good tho, really good.
Sorry it took me a long to reply, I thought this thread was dead and buried. I don't come on here much, don't really have the time with all the study.

ange
Good for you. Stick with it, it's worth it. I registered with the School of Homoeopathy in Uffculme back at the beginning of 2003, and it's taken me until now to get through my first year! Trying to fit homoeopathy around work and a family isn't easy, is it? It's not the sort of study you can pick up and put down again when you've got five minutes to spare.

Good luck to you in your studies.

Sue
Old Jun 16th 2006, 6:31 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Homeopathy?

Do you not mean 'might of saved her life'
No; that would be grammatically inaccurate.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Jun 16th 2006 at 6:34 am.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 6:34 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Homeopathy?

There have never been any double-blind placebo controlled studies performed- the placebo is always either another vaccine or solvant!!!
No, it is not true.

Vaccines are fantastic; they have helped to liberate the world from the prehistoric conditions under which people died like flies during the 19th Century.

God bless Edward Jenner.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
No, it is not true.

Vaccines are fantastic; they have helped to liberate the world from the prehistoric conditions under which people died like flies during the 19th Century.

God bless Edward Jenner.
Find me some then.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:31 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody I know has been reserching vaccines for 17 years and has never come acrooss any!
I am not an expert on this but a quick Google showed 480,000 hits under vaccine double-blind trial.

I would have thought that a placebo *should* be as you said, but then as I say I am not an expert.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:38 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

There are two study issues here, aren't there? Studies to confirm efficacy and studies to confirm safety.

The difficulty is finding unvaccinated children for the control group, surely?
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:26 pm
Fighting my corner

Question Re: Homeopathy?

Find me some then.
I already did. Click on the blue highlighted words "not true" in my previous post.

Alternatively, click here for the same result.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:17 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Crop circles, homeopathy, mind reading etc etc.

Lots of claims, critics are expected to conclusively prove a negative and all properly controlled experimental studies by independent parties show no results.

I haven't included religion here but only because I forgot!