Hogmany

Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Hogmany

Who knows what it means?..........is it just the Scots?
Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hogmany

Going by the response no one south of the Scottish border has a f**king clue about the new year celebrations in Scotland..............could any of ya handle a 3 day hangover?!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:02 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Going by the response no one south of the Scottish border has a f**king clue about the new year celebrations in Scotland..............could any of ya handle a 3 day hangover?!
given a chance someone may have replied...
or you could have just looked it up like i did
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogmany
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

is it bout many hogs but the wrong way round? in that village above england?
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:06 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, am excited tae say, that we're off to a ceilidh this hogmonay , its a family one, am looking forward to it, cant wait to see the look on our kids faces at us all dancing like loons , honestly cant wait to embarass them, especially teen
Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:33 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
well, am excited tae say, that we're off to a ceilidh this hogmonay , its a family one, am looking forward to it, cant wait to see the look on our kids faces at us all dancing like loons , honestly cant wait to embarass them, especially teen

Em off tae an expats piss up

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Dear brissydeb,
How wrong can one be. Here in the North-West of the UK, we not only understand all about merry making and joviality but also the consequences of indulging too much in our most beloved of liquid refreshments, THE GROG!!

Ah yes I remember erm at least I think I do..no..no..ah f..k it pi..ed again
What am I going on about sssshhhhhhhh......time for bed, nite nite hic hic hic
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

mad scots is an unknown quantity at this point

aye it's nae like we dinna keep gan on aboot it every year!! good thing is the 2nd is still a national holiday north of border so we get extra day to drink/recover, whichever u want to use it for!! lol
Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:30 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be keeping up the tradition of drinking over this period. And try to educate my English mates(we are in Sydney BTW) on the art of drinking!
Old Dec 28th 2006, 1:01 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

I prefer Hogmany to Xmas,looking forward to gettin maroc here 1 last time for the bells and might keep it up until our leaving do on Jan 20th,as after tomorrow night i dont need to worry about gettin up for work until im well settled in Oz. + =