Boxing Day test

Old Dec 25th 2006, 8:54 am
Banned

Ellesse will become famous soon enoughEllesse will become famous soon enough
Default Boxing Day test

Let's ave it.
Old Dec 25th 2006, 9:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boxing Day test

Originally Posted by Ellesse
Let's ave it.
Number 700, bring it on
Old Dec 25th 2006, 9:28 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Number 700, bring it on
I'm with you Polly. Hes a good Ferntree Gully boy so good luck to him on his 700th wicket. I really do hope he gets it on boxing day.
Old Dec 25th 2006, 9:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm with you Polly. Hes a good Ferntree Gully boy so good luck to him on his 700th wicket.
yeah, he hails from down your way doesn't he. Lets up the Test is all he wants it to be.

I really do hope he gets it on boxing day.
My number is........
Old Dec 25th 2006, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you Polly. Hes a good Ferntree Gully boy so good luck to him on his 700th wicket. I really do hope he gets it on boxing day.

Of course he will (and another few for good measure )
Old Dec 25th 2006, 3:23 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's ave it.
Waste of time now we are shagged all the fun's gone out of it they were so useless in the first games lets just skip the rest and move on to the rugby.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 2:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by annqldau
Waste of time now we are shagged all the fun's gone out of it they were so useless in the first games lets just skip the rest and move on to the rugby.
Yes, let's all pretend to be Kiwi's in preparation for their humbling of the rest of the world in the upcoming competition.

I am looking forward to the one day thing starting here soon and also the cricket WC in March.

Ain't Boxing day great.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 3:38 am
Banned

Onya Warnie. 700 wickets is a milestone not to be bettered........not untill a certain Muttiah Muralitharan grabs a scuffed up old ball.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 5:25 am
Banned

My, aren't the ashes boring! It is like watching formula one today.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

My, aren't the ashes boring! It is like watching formula one today.

It's cos England's so crap at it. They daren't hit the ball
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:45 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wendy
It's cos England's so crap at it. They daren't hit the ball
More like watching paint drying although Freddie did have a last minute flurry although most of the crowd had gone home because they were bloody freezing and missed it.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

More like watching paint drying although Freddie did have a last minute flurry although most of the crowd had gone home because they were bloody freezing and missed it.

Sat here watching the cricket and thought "I'll go to bed when they get a wicket". Then realised that Ponting was in and that I start work at 6 in the morning. May as well get myself off to bed.

Also congratulations to Shane Warne what a magnificent career !!!!!!!

Sunshine23
Old Dec 26th 2006, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sunshine23

Bye Bye Ricky Ponting.

He He

Sunshine23
Old Dec 28th 2006, 10:05 am
Banned

Poms should of stayed away, they were bloody awful. :scared: