Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Herchook, clear you pm's

Herchook, clear you pm's

Old Dec 27th 2006, 2:47 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Herchook, clear you pm's

I had written the longest pm ever, so am just gonna post an edited version on here, coz am basically lazy

gill was reading about you fall, eeeek, hope your back is ok.

Well our Xmas was quiet but quite eventful (and I feel it will become even more eventful, lol).

Hubby's mum has been a pain, she keeps visiting just now , to ensure her hol to oz, well she can try, and i actually took your advice that you said sam had wrote, and as she was twittering on about her retirement and that she would visit next year, i piped up, great , I'll find you a hotel, and hubby, couldn't refrain from laughing. She also had the bloody cheek to give me money for a Xmas pressie (well there's a first in 17 years, lol, wonder why that was????). Then she asked us over on Xmas day for nibbles, of course, we didn't go. However late on Xmas night Hhubby's younger sister telephoned, half pissed to give him abuse for not going, so he hung up, then 10 mins later she arrived in a taxi, when i heard her i buggered off to bed, but teen, being a nosey crater, went down stairs to see what was going on, and i felt rotten, apparently she was crying at one point, saying she wishes we all had kept in touch more (am sure its genuine, coz his sisis not one for cadging free hols), so am going to try to visit her more, she has 2 boys.

And wait for it..................am waiting on my bros and family to arrive, so obviously had to tell them of our plans (well, an edited version, lol), as I thought he might notice the big bloody for sale sign, lol. I told him where hubby is working might be folding, so he will be unemployed , so we were 'thinking' of going to aus, and i could practically hear him shrug his shoulders and say............yeah riiiiiiiiiiiight. He hasn't a clue the stage we're at, so after a few wines tonight i might spill the beans. Hubby was mad with me, and said why didn't you just tell him, dunno why, i think i felt i had to justify it somehow.

Also teen has been a bit better about it, she seems to have grown up a wee bit over the last couple of months, so lets hope that keeps going in the right direction.

How do you fancy trying to organise a scottish meet for end of Jan (think i might still be here with the house situation, lol, if it comes to it, we will try a fixed price, then drop the pric). Coz by end of Jan am always fed up and want a wee night out. Definately gonna make a day of it though, coz the last one was jumping, hope it goes as good as the last.

Will let you know the outcome of tongiht, take care,
l

lots of luv margaret.

Last edited by Margaret3; Dec 27th 2006 at 2:52 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:11 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Herchook, clear you pm's

Bloody hell, if that was the edited version I'd hate to see the full one pmsl

Apologies, have cleared my inbox. It's all Hevs fault, she tipped me over the edge today

Have pm'd you back.

Gill
Old Dec 27th 2006, 10:42 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Herchook, clear you pm's

awwwwwwe gill, so far so good, havng the best night ever,having a right laugh and serious talk with bros, and its all going good