Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Help - very important question !!

Help - very important question !!

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:27 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help - very important question !!

Should I go out, spent a lot of money, get drunk and like always NOT pick up (and if I do somebody ugly)?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:29 am
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help - very important question !!

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
Should I go out, spent a lot of money, get drunk and like always NOT pick up (and if I do somebody ugly)?
Defintely - go for it - life is for living - enjoy

Love SC x-x-x-x
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:30 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't you come to Oz on a defacto visa? What will your girlfriend say about that? :scared:

Gina
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you on a Spouse visa?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

yep go for it and tell us about it
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Didn't you come to Oz on a defacto visa? What will your girlfriend say about that? :scared:

Gina
You can type quicker than I can!!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:32 am
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chippie74
yep go for it and tell us about it
:scared:
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:35 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Aren't you on a Spouse visa?
ha ha yeah that was a joke, shes in the loungeroom and she cant make a decission either...looks like we are going out though....ahhh....maybe not :-)
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

ha ha yeah that was a joke, shes in the loungeroom and she cant make a decission either...looks like we are going out though....ahhh....maybe not :-)
would she be the ugly one !!just joking mate...
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 8:39 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by chippie74
would she be the ugly one !!just joking mate...
hahahahahaha good one....nah mate shes the hottest bird I met in my entire life and she picked me up by the way....9 years ago :-)