Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who says you can't get a white Chrimbo in Oz?

Who says you can't get a white Chrimbo in Oz?

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:13 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who says you can't get a white Chrimbo in Oz?

but the not the one you dream of

freak hail storm

it was said the other day the weather is all over the place
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:24 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who says you can't get a white Chrimbo in Oz?

Speaking of weather do any of you Victorians know what the forecast is for the boxing day test (4 days)? remember I am in QLD so would like wall to wall sunshine around the 30 degree mark?

Originally Posted by walaj
but the not the one you dream of

freak hail storm

it was said the other day the weather is all over the place
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
Speaking of weather do any of you Victorians know what the forecast is for the boxing day test (4 days)? remember I am in QLD so would like wall to wall sunshine around the 30 degree mark?
I was told by a victorian last night that snow has been forecast for the mountains in Vic :scared:

I haven't seen the sun for a couple of days now let alone temps of 30 degrees
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

The weather is indeed all over the place.........it usually is

Bootiful sunshine here, 31 degrees and only 50% humidity.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:10 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I was told by a victorian last night that snow has been forecast for the mountains in Vic :scared:

I haven't seen the sun for a couple of days now let alone temps of 30 degrees
i havent seen the sun since september