Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Help me decide what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me decide what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:03 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help me decide what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK at the ripe old age of errmmmmm almost 40 I am going to get my learners permit

This is what I need help with, the rules change on the 1st July in that if you dont have your learners permit by then....you have to wait for 12 months before sitting your test....it is currently 6 months.............I have had a read through the road rules but not studied them in great detail......should I...........................

1- Wait for a bit and study them then go for the test

OR

2- What the hell its only $16 to sit it, why not give it an go and see if I pass
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:08 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me decide what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Practice on-line for a few days, then take it.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by Ransi
Practice on-line for a few days, then take it.
I read the road rules off the Qld transport website....is there any other sites that ask u sample q's?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:18 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
OK at the ripe old age of errmmmmm almost 40 I am going to get my learners permit

This is what I need help with, the rules change on the 1st July in that if you dont have your learners permit by then....you have to wait for 12 months before sitting your test....it is currently 6 months.............I have had a read through the road rules but not studied them in great detail......should I...........................

1- Wait for a bit and study them then go for the test

OR

2- What the hell its only $16 to sit it, why not give it an go and see if I pass

i'd say, bugger it, and go for the test, im sure you'll be fine
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:18 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I read the road rules off the Qld transport website....is there any other sites that ask u sample q's?
There is for WA...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:19 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

There is for WA...
and Vic
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
and Vic

There is for WA...

Thankyou sweeties that is very handy
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:23 am
Made the move -

BIGGYS BIG BOOK OF ROAD RULES

Q1. WHEN DRIVING TOWARDS A SET OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND THEY TURN RED, WHAT DO YOU DO?

A. Stop

B. Red light, what red light??

C. Drive up to it, scream AH FFS MAN WHERE DID THAT COME FROM !!!!! and slam on the brakes
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:30 am
Cheeky member

some samples here:http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/Home...eneral_driving
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:31 am
Cheeky member

some more: http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/Home...stions_parking
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Try this test: http://www.raa.net/page.asp?TerID=192

Not sure all rules are the same up there, so check the answers with your book
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
BIGGYS BIG BOOK OF ROAD RULES

Q1. WHEN DRIVING TOWARDS A SET OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND THEY TURN RED, WHAT DO YOU DO?

A. Stop

B. Red light, what red light??

C. Drive up to it, scream AH FFS MAN WHERE DID THAT COME FROM !!!!! and slam on the brakes
lmao
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:53 am

Thanks for that
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Wendy
Try this test: http://www.raa.net/page.asp?TerID=192

Not sure all rules are the same up there, so check the answers with your book
Ta Muchly
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:26 am

I need to go and buy a road rules book tomorro so i mite just have a bash lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.