Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP .... I'm being held prisoner....

HELP .... I'm being held prisoner....

Old May 2nd 2012, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HELP .... I'm being held prisoner....

By the Byford two... Cant leave my bed coz they're taking it in turns to sit on me ... And we can't disturb the puddy tats can we?

They both KNOW i feel obligated to stay still and stroke them when they deign to grace me with their presence... Jeez i need the bathroom .....

Ffs why don't i just move?

Because you cant

Why not?

Because its the puddy tat... He is loving you... Moving him would be rejecting him...

But it will come back.... When i return.....

Will it?

Yes

Are you sure your rejection wont cause offence?

Ummm...

You really want to move dont you?

Ummm.... No.....

See... Cat wins the conversation every bloody time... Shall just have to suffer in silence....
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:46 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP .... I'm being held prisoner....

I did a course on this once. You have to establish a relationship with your captors.

Try a belly rub.
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:54 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
By the Byford two... Cant leave my bed coz they're taking it in turns to sit on me ... And we can't disturb the puddy tats can we?

They both KNOW i feel obligated to stay still and stroke them when they deign to grace me with their presence... Jeez i need the bathroom .....

Ffs why don't i just move?

Because you cant

Why not?

Because its the puddy tat... He is loving you... Moving him would be rejecting him...

But it will come back.... When i return.....

Will it?

Yes

Are you sure your rejection wont cause offence?

Ummm...

You really want to move dont you?

Ummm.... No.....

See... Cat wins the conversation every bloody time... Shall just have to suffer in silence....

Does you're carer know you have access to the computer again?
Old May 2nd 2012, 7:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hate it when that happens. Indi is very independent and rarely graces our laps with her presence. When she does you daren't move until she chooses to move but she's unlikely to stay more than half an hour so it's doable.
Old May 2nd 2012, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
Does you're carer know you have access to the computer again?
Day off mate....

As for the belly rub... Just encourages the barstards to stay... Have one purring on me right now... Having kneeded me half to death for half an hour... Cat that is... Not carer