Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

Old May 25th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
Cath I am another one requesting the email too!!!!!! I've pm'd you my email address. Hope this is driving you daft now - bet youre wishing you hadnt been so helpful!!!!!!!!!
You're a pal xx
I know - haha.
Old May 25th 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I know - haha.

Sent you a PM (or 2!)

Di x
Old May 25th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by True Blue Toffee
Sent you a PM (or 2!)

Di x
haha another one done. x
Old May 25th 2007, 10:50 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Cath I am another one requesting the email too!!!!!! I've pm'd you my email address. Hope this is driving you daft now - bet youre wishing you hadnt been so helpful!!!!!!!!!
You're a pal xx

Thanks for the email you are wonderful.
PS JUst re-read what I wrote above and meant to type Hope this is NOT driving you daft now!!! Oops! xx
Old May 26th 2007, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the email you are wonderful.
PS JUst re-read what I wrote above and meant to type Hope this is NOT driving you daft now!!! Oops! xx
haha - i didnt read it like that, thankfully. good to help though. Bit reassuring that its not just me that needs something physical to take with us. The thought of an an argument at the airport isnt good.
Old May 26th 2007, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
can you have extra baggage if you are on a 457 sorry if thats a silly question

Who you flying with? Singapore may let you have an extra 10kg's if you ask them nicely, not so sure about the others as it's pretty difficult getting extra with a PR visa!.
Old May 26th 2007, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wendy
Who you flying with? Singapore may let you have an extra 10kg's if you ask them nicely, not so sure about the others as it's pretty difficult getting extra with a PR visa!.
Wendy is right about the 457, we took our baggage up to 30kg when we were travelling oz a couple of years ago. We didnt pay any extra - although we were coming back and oz emirates made us unpack and re-distribute weight as the case was too heavy, thats all. Bit embarrassing moving stuff out of your case into clear bags they give you.

No probs though with PR with Singapore if based in the UK. Other countries have a different agenda with regards to extra weight. I think Wendy may mean difficulty with other airlines getting extra baggage on PR.
Old May 26th 2007, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I think Wendy may mean difficulty with other airlines getting extra baggage on PR.

Yes, that's what I meant. I've been painting and I think the fumes have gone to my head