Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

Old May 24th 2007, 3:55 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Exclamation Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

HI everyone:

Just got my OZ PR and planning to relocate next month. This is my first time here on the Barbie. I hope someone could help my out here.

I'm getting a one-way ticket thru Singapore ailines and was wondering how to get the extra baggage allowance(40Kg).

Has enyone done this? Pls. share how you went about it if you were successful. I asked a local travel agent but they weren't familiar with this.

Any help is appreciated!!

Sush
Old May 24th 2007, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
HI everyone:

Just got my OZ PR and planning to relocate next month. This is my first time here on the Barbie. I hope someone could help my out here.

I'm getting a one-way ticket thru Singapore ailines and was wondering how to get the extra baggage allowance(40Kg).

Has enyone done this? Pls. share how you went about it if you were successful. I asked a local travel agent but they weren't familiar with this.

Any help is appreciated!!

Sush
Just e-mail them and they will send you the details. All PR visa holders who haven't validated are entitled to it with Singapore Airlines. [email protected]

If you are having a stopover however, you may have difficulties.
Old May 24th 2007, 4:12 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

Thanks!!
I'm not planning on any stopovers 'cos I'm 5 months preggy

Is this the general email address? I reside in Japan. Should I be writing to their office here?

sush
Old May 24th 2007, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!!
I'm not planning on any stopovers 'cos I'm 5 months preggy

Is this the general email address? I reside in Japan. Should I be writing to their office here?

sush

Ah!, so you do

Yes, e-mail the one there.
Old May 24th 2007, 4:39 am

Lightbulb Re: Help:How to get the Extra Baggage allowance

Thanks Wendy!

I'll write to both offices and see which one responds!

I'm pretty sure the one in Japan won't reply!!

sush
Old May 24th 2007, 4:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Wendy!

sush

Good plan
Old May 24th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy!

sush
If not sush, I will send you the email they sent us - its a bog standard one that is sent to everyone, so doesnt have our name on it or anything. Let us know.
Old May 24th 2007, 7:15 am

I have PMd you. Can you send it to me?

sush
Old May 24th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

I have PMd you. Can you send it to me?

sush
Done x
Old May 24th 2007, 8:13 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
If not sush, I will send you the email they sent us - its a bog standard one that is sent to everyone, so doesnt have our name on it or anything. Let us know.
Cath can you kindly send it to me also ? I have e-mailed them but no response yet.

Use my MSN Addy that is there on the left !!!!!

Thanking you kindly in advance
Old May 24th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Brisben
Cath can you kindly send it to me also ? I have e-mailed them but no response yet.

Use my MSN Addy that is there on the left !!!!!

Thanking you kindly in advance
done x
Old May 24th 2007, 8:18 am
Just Joined

The Whitings is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
done x
Hi Cath. Do you mind doing another one. We fly next Friday and although they told me over the phone I am eligible without any confirmation, i prefer to have something in writing.
Old May 24th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Whitings
Hi Cath. Do you mind doing another one. We fly next Friday and although they told me over the phone I am eligible without any confirmation, i prefer to have something in writing.
haha - nope its keeping me busy... PM me your email address and will forward it to you as I cant forward it if I send it through BE
Old May 25th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

can you have extra baggage if you are on a 457 sorry if thats a silly question
Old May 25th 2007, 3:15 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Cath I am another one requesting the email too!!!!!! I've pm'd you my email address. Hope this is driving you daft now - bet youre wishing you hadnt been so helpful!!!!!!!!!
You're a pal xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.