Help !!!

Old May 1st 2006, 10:05 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help !!!

My bulbs keep blowing tonight.changed one...then second one blown (literally), and each time...the whole light circuit goes.

I'm trying to eat my tea by the light of the PC.....I'm on my own and need an electrician NOW please before I do myself an injury !
Old May 1st 2006, 10:15 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help !!!

LOL

Sorry Cas but we had this a while ago and it did my head in. Got the table lamps from the bedrooms as I refused to change it again! We had to change the ceiling rose. Can't help, but hope you get it sorted soon.

Sass

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
My bulbs keep blowing tonight.changed one...then second one blown (literally), and each time...the whole light circuit goes.

I'm trying to eat my tea by the light of the PC.....I'm on my own and need an electrician NOW please before I do myself an injury !
Old May 1st 2006, 10:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sass73
LOL

Sorry Cas but we had this a while ago and it did my head in. Got the table lamps from the bedrooms as I refused to change it again! We had to change the ceiling rose. Can't help, but hope you get it sorted soon.

Sass
Did you ?

Think the electric is dodgy ...I'll get the landlord to do something about it.

Got any candles?
Old May 1st 2006, 10:18 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

We're sitting here with a bulb out as we've changed it four times in 9 months too. I'm not changing it again.
Old May 1st 2006, 10:22 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think we even have a torch, let alone usable candles.
Get the landlord in asap as its definitely dodgy electrics - problem with this area and the older houses.....

Did you ?

Think the electric is dodgy ...I'll get the landlord to do something about it.

Got any candles?
Old May 1st 2006, 10:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I'd come round and fix it for you.............but can't be arsed
Old May 1st 2006, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wmoore
We're sitting here with a bulb out as we've changed it four times in 9 months too. I'm not changing it again.
hey you...have a good w/end ?
Old May 1st 2006, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
I'd come round and fix it for you.............but can't be arsed

nearly burnt myself once already tonight
Old May 1st 2006, 10:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

nearly burnt myself once already tonight
What did I tell you about playing with the oven
Old May 1st 2006, 10:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sass73
Don't think we even have a torch, let alone usable candles.
Get the landlord in asap as its definitely dodgy electrics - problem with this area and the older houses.....
Yes...do it in the morning before work.

The last one that went stunk...kept checking it with the light of my mobile to see if there was smoke !!
Old May 1st 2006, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
What did I tell you about playing with the oven
you can ****ing talk!!!!
Old May 1st 2006, 10:30 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

hey you...have a good w/end ?
Yes very thanks

Went to the most Easterly point on the mainland on Saturday (Cape Byron) and stood at the top of the cliffs watching about 25 wild dolphins playing in the surf below. We tooks some photies but they're not great - our camera's crap unless the subject is <10ft away

We mostly just chilled around the pool and spa. Oh yes, and drank copious amounts of vodka
Old May 1st 2006, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wmoore
Yes very thanks

Went to the most Easterly point on the mainland on Saturday (Cape Byron) and stood at the top of the cliffs watching about 25 wild dolphins playing in the surf below. We tooks some photies but they're not great - our camera's crap unless the subject is <10ft away

We mostly just chilled around the pool and spa. Oh yes, and drank copious amounts of vodka
Sounds lovely....did you see my thread ?

Now WHERE IS MY ELECTRICIAN ?
Old May 1st 2006, 10:41 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds lovely....did you see my thread ?

Now WHERE IS MY ELECTRICIAN ?
You rang?

Try and test it, lick your index finger then put it into the light socket if you get a shock you'll know it's not the circuit.
Old May 1st 2006, 10:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by walla
You rang?

Try and test it, lick your index finger then put it into the light socket if you get a shock you'll know it's not the circuit.
Already did that - that's how I know I need an electrician

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.