Heath Ledger - RIP

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heath Ledger RIP

Originally Posted by NikiL
Total waste.

I hope it doesn't scar his daughter.
No more or less than any other child that loses a parent at an early age I shouldn't think.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:28 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard it on BBC news.

It's very sad.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Heath Ledger - RIP

Such a sad loss for his family, whatever the cause.

R I P
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No more or less than any other child that loses a parent at an early age I shouldn't think.
Normal circumstances I'd agree, but most kids in that horrendous situation won't have tons of press about their father, the public discussion about how and why they died, describing in graphic detail things no kid should ever really know, nor would they have reminders for years in the future when they turn a newspaper page. Its something I've always thought must be awful for Paula Yates' kids. (amongst others)
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Georgina H will become famous soon enoughGeorgina H will become famous soon enough

This is really sad. I love '10 Things I Hate About You' and 'The Patriot', he was a good actor.

Just hope the press leave his family and daughter alone.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:54 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
wasnt he a narrator for bad mimes ?

I don't know, I never heard him do it?

Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe some of you think it's funny to post distasteful "jokes" when a young man dies. Good for you.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

OzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by augigi
I can't believe some of you think it's funny to post distasteful "jokes" when a young man dies. Good for you.
Hear Hear!!!

You all have R.I.P on your posts but none of you are letting him rest in peace.

Have some dignity!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

news just out he died of natural causes (cardiac) no drugs found in toxicology report .
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

alliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Heath Ledger - RIP

Saw Brokeback Mountain yesterday (never wanted to cos of the subject before) - OMG.

I am still in shock - it's basically a love story that just happens to be between two guys. It is totally shattering, and Heath was fantastic in it.

I am really sad at his death - 28 for god's sake. To anyone who hasn't seen it, watch the film - it is truly stunning.

And the reports today say he died of prescription drugs - just too many.

Have been very sad about this over the last few days - for his daughter as well as him. What a good actor if he can make people think he is "gay" - if there is anything wrong with that in the first place.

Watch the movie, and judge for yourself ? A xxx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sharon45
news just out he died of natural causes (cardiac) no drugs found in toxicology report .
Not according to the BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7231084.stm
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

alliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to behold

Yes, it says he died of an overdose/mix of presciption drugs.

Not heroin or anything like that...........that would have been far worse ?

I know how easy it is to get prescriptions in OZ - you can just go to a different GP every time, you are not registered to one GP like in the UK. Not that I do, of course, but there is no system to regulate what you are prescribed. - and he just took too many.

What a waste of a life, so so sad.

A xx

Last edited by alliekate; Feb 7th 2008 at 2:13 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alliekate
Yes, it says he died of an overdose/mix of presciption drugs.
Yes I know that but an overdose on prescription drugs (some of which are just as bad as illegal drugs) isnt death by natural causes as stated before.

Anyway, RIP Heath what a tragic loss of a young life
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

TBH I thought it would be illegal drugs and there was some kind of cover up.

I am kind of relieved it wasn't - but then again. There but the grace of god go I , same for a hell of a lot of people.

It's just so sad. So so sad. Especially for his daughter.

Maybe that's why it's affected me so much ?

A xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alliekate
Saw Brokeback Mountain yesterday (never wanted to cos of the subject before) - OMG.

I am still in shock - it's basically a love story that just happens to be between two guys. It is totally shattering, and Heath was fantastic in it.

I am really sad at his death - 28 for god's sake. To anyone who hasn't seen it, watch the film - it is truly stunning.

And the reports today say he died of prescription drugs - just too many.

Have been very sad about this over the last few days - for his daughter as well as him. What a good actor if he can make people think he is "gay" - if there is anything wrong with that in the first place.

Watch the movie, and judge for yourself ? A xxx
Can't agree with you more - Brokeback Mountain is truly stunning. I vividly remember going to see it at the cinema and it had a massive impact on me from an acting perspective. His performance is as good as anything I've ever seen.
Hope someone being gay is not an issue for too many people anymore - homophobia makes me feel ill!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.