Heath Ledger - RIP

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:35 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heath Ledger RIP

theres talk of suicide now, apparently sleeping pills were found all around him.

the only thing i've ever seen hime in was the Knight one, we walked out of the cinema it was so bad.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:36 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

The media here, it's Steve Irwin all over again!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heath Ledger - RIP

Originally Posted by Parsnips
Who spelt it wrong - I thought that was how it was spelt?
I think Vim meant Kurt Cobain.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:40 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
theres talk of suicide now, apparently sleeping pills were found all around him.

the only thing i've ever seen hime in was the Knight one, we walked out of the cinema it was so bad.
wasnt he a narrator for bad mimes ?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Parsnips is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah well - He WAS forgettable!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:41 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
The media here, it's Steve Irwin all over again!
Quick..somebody send for Terri & Bindi...get the DVD crew ready...where's that silly cow from Today-Tonight gone...
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:53 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Quick..somebody send for Terri & Bindi...get the DVD crew ready...where's that silly cow from Today-Tonight gone...
As I was channel swapping on the radio this morning, one station interviewed this bint who was deeply shocked and in the 60 minutes after his death she felt she had to take stock of her life as she was the same age. She suddenly realised that she hadn’t achieved that much had would have to review this as she could equally drop dead tomorrow. He took an overdose FFS! If you do love yes you could also be dead!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
As I was channel swapping on the radio this morning, one station interviewed this bint who was deeply shocked and in the 60 minutes after his death she felt she had to take stock of her life as she was the same age. She suddenly realised that she hadn’t achieved that much had would have to review this as she could equally drop dead tomorrow. He took an overdose FFS! If you do love yes you could also be dead!
Hmmm, she may not have acheived so much, but does retain the distinct advantage of being alive...
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:59 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
Hmmm, she may not have acheived so much, but does retain the distinct advantage of being alive...
Well at least he's quit the drugs, cold turkey... cold, cold, cold turkey.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Well at least he's quit the drugs, cold turkey... cold, cold, cold turkey.
True, and this is one wagon that it's damn hard to fall off of!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:03 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Just proves, to have fame, fortune, good looks blah blah isnt all its cracked up to be!!

Me I would far rather be alive, penniless, ugly and happy!!

Last edited by Sham Williams; Jan 23rd 2008 at 12:04 am. Reason: OOps
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by esperanza
True, and this is one wagon that it's damn hard to fall off of!
with very few withdrawl symptoms, and no regrets
Just some skin discolration and a massive weight loss over time.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:08 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
Just proves, to have fame, fortune, good looks blah blah isnt all its cracked up to be!!

To have fame, fortune, good looks blah blah IS all its cracked up to be but to be dead by 28 is arse.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Parsnips
The amount of famous young guys who die at 28 is astounding.
Not as astounding as the number of famous old guys who die at 28
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:16 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sham Williams

I'll settle for 3 out of 4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.