Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Has anyone seen this one

Has anyone seen this one

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:35 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone seen this one

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I know, i'm so ashamed, what a big saddo i am , but ave had a few laughs along the way

..yes but its all in the name of research!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
i
thought
it
was
Jessica
KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT

SORRY FOR SHOUTING BUT NOW MY CAPS AND SHIFT BUTTONS WON'T WORK. THIS PC IS REALLY PI**ED
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:59 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT

SORRY FOR SHOUTING BUT NOW MY CAPS AND SHIFT BUTTONS WON'T WORK. THIS PC IS REALLY PI**ED

its very entertaining wendy!
have you tried drying it with a hairdryer?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

its very entertaining wendy!
have you tried drying it with a hairdryer?

I hope it's OK tomorrow. it's really hard work and i've had more beer than the PC
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:06 pm
Living the Dream!

I hope it's OK tomorrow. it's really hard work and i've had more beer than the PC

it will dry out.....if not send it for some rehab in pc world!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it will dry out.....if not send it for some rehab in pc world!
I think the problem is that the keys are sticky
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:13 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I think you should go out and buy a new one just to be on the safe side, you wouldn't want to lose touch, would ya??
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you should go out and buy a new one just to be on the safe side, you wouldn't want to lose touch, would ya??
:scared: Can't live without you all :scared:

Wouldn't know what to do wi' misen
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:17 pm
Living the Dream!

or even claim on ya house insurance!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

or even claim on ya house insurance!

Do you think I'd get away with that?

"And how did your PC get broke"

Well i was talking pish and getting pished and the beer jumped outta the can onto the PC. I tried to stop it but it was too quick.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:21 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Well i was talking pish and getting pished and the beer jumped outta the can onto the PC. I tried to stop it but it was too quick.

I think its a bloody brilliant idea, she's wasted as a nurse yi know
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Nah, just say the cat accidentally knocked the glass of water over it!
are you covered for accidental damage?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah, just say the cat accidentally knocked the glass of water over it!
are you covered for accidental damage?

Yes we're covered

but I don't have a cat
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Yes we're covered

but I don't have a cat

don't ya having them shitting in ya garden?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

don't ya having them shitting in ya garden?

PMSL

Hubby hates it more cos he has to clean up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.