Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Has anyone seen this one

Has anyone seen this one

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone seen this one

Originally Posted by herrchook
Sent on behalf of Margaret.........

The "F" Word...

When is @#$% Acceptable?

There are only eleven times in history where the "F" word has
been considered acceptable for use.

They are as follows:

11. "What the @#$% do you mean, we are sinking?"
-- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912

10. "What the @#$% was that?"
-- Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945

9. "Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?"
-- Custer, 1877

8. "Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that."
-- Einstein, 1938

7. "It does so @#$%ing look like her!"
-- Picasso, 1926

6. "How the @#$% did you work that out?"
-- Pythagoras, 126 BC

5. "You want WHAT on the @#$%ing ceiling?"
-- Michelangelo, 1566

4. "Where the @#$% are we?"
-- Amelia Earhart, 1937

3. "Scattered @#$%ing showers, my ass!"
-- Noah, 4314 BC

2. "Aw c'mon. Who the @#$% is going to find out?"
-- Bill Clinton, 1998

and a drum roll please............!

1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this @%#*ing mad."
-- Saddam Hussein, 2003
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:12 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Francessca, I think
i
thought
it
was
Jessica
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:13 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by herrchook
No bother. Crap day so I'm off to get an earlyish night. c ya.
Gill

Night Gill, hope tomorrow is better
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:14 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
i
thought
it
was
Jessica

It is Jessica....
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:16 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

i
thought
it
was
Jessica

Are
we
all
going
to
talk
this
now
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:18 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Are
we
all
going
to
talk
this
now
no
I
Just
thought
it
might
make
Wendy
feel
better
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

or?i?can?do?this?if?its?better

Are
we
all
going
to
talk
this
now
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:23 am
Living the Dream!

or?i?can?do?this?if?its?better
did ya get the resolve? it might help
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:25 am
Living the Dream!

Margaret, we have almost reached our 1000 posts
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how?do?ya?do?it

did ya get the resolve? it might help
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:28 am

Margaret, we have almost reached our 1000 posts

I know, i'm so ashamed, what a big saddo i am , but ave had a few laughs along the way
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:29 am
Living the Dream!

how?do?ya?do?it
when you drink alot of beer and don't work properly in the morning,.....one sachet of 'resolve' and there ya go.....

I'm on the wine again...am I talking crap?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know, i'm so ashamed, what a big saddo i am , but ave had a few laughs along the way
I have beat you both to it

It's taken 5 mins to type this FFS

My sons gonna kill me it's his PC
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:33 am

I have beat you both to it

It's taken 5 mins to type this FFS

My sons gonna kill me it's his PC

God
you
are
so
dead
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:35 am
Living the Dream!

tell him the computer has a virus!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.