Reload this Page >

Happy Valentines Day...

Happy Valentines Day...

Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:28 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy Valentines Day...

Originally Posted by flowergal
Right back at you TP hope you have a good one
Thanks. I'm in looking after the children tonight but will have a bit of fun with them.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well can I just say

Very many happy returns of the day to my MIL

and

Very very many many happy returns and loads and loads of love to my Tiddler who turns 13 today.

and

First born got dumped by her boyfriend by text last night so bah humbug to St Valentine
Oh... well as one door closes, another opens, eh?

Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

OH got me huge bunch of flowers, which I missed seeing them totally, while I was getting the kids ready my youngest son said mum, looked at all those beautiful flowers, I said what flowers he said the one in your bedroom.
How embarrassing I didnt even see them, I always sleep walk first thing in the morning.

Happy Valentines Day
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Oh... well as one door closes, another opens, eh?

She's cool. I told her he was a pillock. Her friends agreed and she's over it. Young love His reason was that 'he didn't do long term relationships' - urm, excuse me, your 15 and it's been 2 months! - Like I said, he's a pillock
Old Feb 14th 2008, 1:38 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

you are certainly a gifted photographer T.P.

Thanks and I hope you have a happy one as well
Old Feb 14th 2008, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Awwwwwwww mr flower just called to say happy valentines day, we dont do cards and stuff, being an ex florist I hated valentines day with a passion I did send him one this year and put it under his pillow last night, he was well chuffed, I can complain as he got me a stunning diamond ring for christmas, so I think Iv had my lot for a while.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 2:53 am

Originally Posted by flowergal
Awwwwwwww mr flower just called to say happy valentines day, we dont do cards and stuff, being an ex florist I hated valentines day with a passion I did send him one this year and put it under his pillow last night, he was well chuffed, I can complain as he got me a stunning diamond ring for christmas, so I think Iv had my lot for a while.
I used to hate it too, but someone said to me that it was about celebrating the person, not the day.
It changed my perspective just a little bit.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 2:53 am

Originally Posted by thewoodz
you are certainly a gifted photographer T.P.

Thanks and I hope you have a happy one as well
Thank you. You too.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
She's cool. I told her he was a pillock. Her friends agreed and she's over it. Young love His reason was that 'he didn't do long term relationships' - urm, excuse me, your 15 and it's been 2 months! - Like I said, he's a pillock
ha ha... wait until he's been married for 13 years...
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:26 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a lovely day everyone!

Ems x
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:20 am

Here's my night:

I got my camera strap wet.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

burtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant future

Here's my night:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2082/...9d2903642f.jpg

Happy valentines day back at ya.

Those are some seriously cool snaps!

This will be my night:
Attached Thumbnails Happy Valentines Day...-drunk3.jpg  
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my night:

Now, that's what I call a good Valentine's night.

(Great pic TP!)
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:50 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my night:

were you sat in the bath?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by burtreynoldsisonit
Happy valentines day back at ya.

Those are some seriously cool snaps!

This will be my night:
Great pic!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.