Happy Valentines Day...

Happy Valentines Day...

Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:47 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Happy Valentines Day...

Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:48 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Happy Valentines Day...

Thankyou. You shouldn't have.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

You sweety Tiddlypom...i always knew you loved me really!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:06 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Valentines to all in Oz
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:41 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that one of your pics? Happy Valentines to you too
J
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:57 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you a lovely day Tiddly - hope you do something nice with the kids to celebrate
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Happy Valentines Day to you too, what a lovely picture.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:10 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Happy valentines day to everyone in Oz, anyone got anything/doing anything nice?

Mark has booked us a table for a meal but wont tell me where

Joex
Old Feb 13th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

love a bit of valentines day!

have fun everyone! x
Old Feb 13th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Ah Ah Ah, you lovely lovely person.

You are my first one, I mean valentine this year anyway,

I am touched

5 year old daughter came home with a card yesterday with a picture of a house drawn on it and her and LUKE, holding hands (drawn by Luke), Alice was 10 feet tall.

Cut heart shapes out of a pizza tonight for kids and cooked OH steak and garlic fries, (OH working 2morro nite), kids thought it was great.

On wine of course, OH sleeping cos he is working 2morrow, so am I, but he can't drink a lot when he's working the next day, so happy days for me,

Anyway, thank you,

Lynne xoxoxox
Old Feb 13th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Right back at you TP hope you have a good one
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by sammyg
You sweety Tiddlypom...i always knew you loved me really!!
Was there ever any doubt?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:23 am

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Is that one of your pics? Happy Valentines to you too
J
Yes, one of the roses in my front garden after all the rain ...

Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:24 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

The only thing i like about Valentine's day is that i don't have to cook any dinner we are eating out
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well can I just say

Very many happy returns of the day to my MIL

and

Very very many many happy returns and loads and loads of love to my Tiddler who turns 13 today.

and

First born got dumped by her boyfriend by text last night so bah humbug to St Valentine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.