Happy Easter

Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

scotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura about
Default Happy Easter

Hi everyone

I just thought that whilst I was online I would wish you all a happy Easter and to all of you who are trying to sell your homes in the UK, goodluck.
Lets hope this Easter time brings with it a few "SOLD" signs in the front of our houses!

All the best from Gilly & Scott.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you all!
Attached Images  

Last edited by Sally Simpson; Mar 21st 2008 at 4:43 pm.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Happy Easter to you too, and everyone else of course.
We are hoping that the Easter Bunny will bring us a couple of viewers in anticipation of a SOLD sign. Good luck to all the others still waiting.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Happy Easter to you too, and everyone else of course.
We are hoping that the Easter Bunny will bring us a couple of viewers in anticipation of a SOLD sign. Good luck to all the others still waiting.
I hope it does .....cos all its brought here is shed loads of Easter eggs...already!!! 24 at the last count RIDICULOUS!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jerzo
I hope it does .....cos all its brought here is shed loads of Easter eggs...already!!! 24 at the last count RIDICULOUS!!!
- you will have to help the kids eat them then
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by grahampaula
- you will have to help the kids eat them then
Thats the problem...at 31 weeks pregnant ...more chocolate i do NOT need!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:56 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotty 71
Hi everyone

I just thought that whilst I was online I would wish you all a happy Easter and to all of you who are trying to sell your homes in the UK, goodluck.
Lets hope this Easter time brings with it a few "SOLD" signs in the front of our houses!

What a lovely thought

Adding my good wishes to you all too - the market starts picking up from here on, let's hope you all benefit

Fingers crossed for you all
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotty 71
Hi everyone

Thanks Gilly and Scott,

Hope it cheers you up to know that Kapri, Hereshoping and Wardy2 have all accepted offers on their houses this week and Gonnago completed yesterday.

Sometimes all us house sellers hear is doom and gloom, (usually from people not selling their houses.)

Happy Easter to you too.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:04 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Gilly and Scott,

Hope it cheers you up to know that Kapri, Hereshoping and Wardy2 have all accepted offers on their houses this week and Gonnago completed yesterday.

http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/20.gif
Fantastic news, to be sure. Gives hope to everyone & I for one didn't realise that FOUR of us were on their way this week

Happy
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

scotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jerzo

I know, Tell us about it!

We nipped out for a short while yesterday and I had left one of those lindt chocolate bunnies on the kitchen work top, I had bought it for my Gran for Easter, along with other chocolate Easter goodies some that were the kids.

When we arrived home they had gone, I couldn't understand it, then I saw a little gold bell off the lindt Bunny on the dogs bed, the bloody dog had eaten the lot including the gold paper!
Try explaining that one to the kids!

Needless to say Scott was cleaning dog sick up all night, well it is his dog!
Well it was last night anyway.

Last edited by scotty 71; Mar 21st 2008 at 9:44 pm.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

And congratulations to those who have sold their houses! Great News!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

Happy mini-egg day guys