Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Happy Christmas One & All

Happy Christmas One & All

Old Dec 24th 2006, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Happy Christmas One & All

A Happy,Happy Christmas to Everyone (especially those experiencing their first `unChristmassy Christmas in Australia`)

We`ve just put our children to bed ignoring their protests that they should be opening their presents now as are the children in Australia. Nice try!!!!!!!!
(We arrive there in time for the post Christmas sales!) I did tell them Christmas will come one day earlier for them next year-but that`s no help this year.Got to pour a glass of red and start the wrapping up process now.

Again peace and joy to you all!And a fab 2007!
Old Dec 24th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Happy Christmas One & All

Originally Posted by Wilgar
A Happy,Happy Christmas to Everyone (especially those experiencing their first `unChristmassy Christmas in Australia`)

We`ve just put our children to bed ignoring their protests that they should be opening their presents now as are the children in Australia. Nice try!!!!!!!!
(We arrive there in time for the post Christmas sales!) I did tell them Christmas will come one day earlier for them next year-but that`s no help this year.Got to pour a glass of red and start the wrapping up process now.

Again peace and joy to you all!And a fab 2007!
Merry christmas to you to....just waiting for my son to go to sleep so i can wrap all his prezzies,think he,s abit to excited.
Not in Oz yet but going to visit my sister and family on the 17th Jan....cant wait