iPom...

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:49 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute
Default iPom...

Its raining....its pouring.............

Its a shame, matey....

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: iPom...

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Its raining....its pouring.............

Its a shame, matey....

LOL! Yes, but not here!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:57 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
LOL! Yes, but not here!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

A little birdy told me it was!!!

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

A little birdy told me it was!!!

Your birdy is talking bollocks.

It's dry, there's low mist hanging over the lookout, rising out of the valley and the sun's struggling to get through, which when it does, will burn off even more of the mist. I can see the rocks from here out of my lounge window.

Saying that, I'm getting a cold and have a spot.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:07 pm

It's dry, there's low mist hanging over the lookout, rising out of the valley and the sun's struggling to get through, which when it does, will burn off even more of the mist. I can see the rocks from here out of my lounge window.

At oh....not a spot??? Thats a tragedy!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

At oh....not a spot??? Thats a tragedy!!!

AND it's just above my lip.

See how I'm making you feel better by compensating for the lack of rain?
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:09 pm
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

You guys bored??
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:10 pm

AND it's just above my lip.

See how I'm making you feel better by compensating for the lack of rain?

Heyyyyy I hoped it wasnt raining

Did you think I would actually WANT for it to be raining???
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Norwegian
You guys bored??

Not at all.

Your avatar is strangely mesmerizing.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:11 pm

You guys bored??

No, why would you say that???

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Heyyyyy I hoped it wasnt raining

Did you think I would actually WANT for it to be raining???

Naaa, just winding you up.

I may have to dig out the makeup though...
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:12 pm
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

Not at all.

Your avatar is strangely mesmerizing.

It is my fantasy of you doing a lapdance
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:13 pm

Naaa, just winding you up.

I may have to dig out the makeup though...

I'm sure a little concealor will go a long way!!

So, what time is it 'walkies' time??
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:13 pm

It is my fantasy of you doing a lapdance

You will get over it
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

You will get over it

No he won't.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.