Happy Birthday

Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Happy Birthday

Must wish my son a very happy 21st Birthday today. During his younger days I wasnt sure he would reach this age.....as he really pushed me to my limits.....but hey, I am so proud of the young man he had become!!!
Attached Thumbnails Happy Birthday-toby-sarah.jpg  
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy Birthday

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Must wish my son a very happy 21st Birthday today. During his younger days I wasnt sure he would reach this age.....as he really pushed me to my limits.....but hey, I am so proud of the young man he had become!!!
What a good looking couple, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Lots Of Love

Donna.
xx
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
What a good looking couple, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Lots Of Love

Donna.
xx

They are...and great kids as well!!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:18 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

What a handsome young man. Congratulations on getting through the teenage years.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What a handsome young man. Congratulations on getting through the teenage years.
It wasnt easy!!!! But i made it. At some stages he was a little shite......but has really settled here in Perth, and is hopelessly in love!!!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Well done,you must be proud.Sounds like you all worked hard.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:21 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday

Hope he had a great day!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

It wasnt easy!!!! But i made it. At some stages he was a little shite......but has really settled here in Perth, and is hopelessly in love!!!

Happy 21st sj oldfields son!!

I reckon we've all been wee shites at times!! (actually with hindsight I might also have been a big shite on the odd occasion!)

Lindsay x
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:35 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

happy 21st to your son aaw to be 21 again!!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Well done,you must be proud.Sounds like you all worked hard.
Bloody did..................he was a little sod........................but is great now.............so there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody did..................he was a little sod........................but is great now.............so there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
I'll try to hang on to that thought for the next 7 years

Happy birthday SJ's son
What a good looking guy