Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hair dressing question for hairdresser who buy from hairmart

hair dressing question for hairdresser who buy from hairmart

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:58 am
Just Joined

cutiegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hair dressing question for hairdresser who buy from hairmart

hi i have been living in perth for 2 years now and i do hairdressing from home i go to norris for all of my wholesale hair products.I asked a friend to get me some products thinking it would be same price i buy them for i would love to know what the prices are for these products she brought me since she gave me no reciept and said its $135 to my horror feel embarrassed to ask i would like to know the real prices though. joico moisture recovery conditioner for dry hair 33.8 fl oz and the same for the shampoo she said she got these from hairmart so how much are they each?1 echo kid daily leave in conditioner 500mls in spray bottle 1 eco kid prevent sensitive shampoo and the conditioner 250mls she said hairmart didnt have these so she got them from her work which she said she can get 30% off on shampoo bottle for eco kid says $22.50 [and u take 30%off that surely these 5 products aren't that much and to my shock she said hairmart and her work didnt have delva products solar leave in conditioner ? would love the price of this too if anyone knows it. even though i wouldnt say anything would like to know
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:19 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hair dressing question for hairdresser who buy from hairmart

Is it any relation to K-Mart?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cutiegirl
hi i have been living in perth for 2 years now and i do hairdressing from home i go to norris for all of my wholesale hair products.I asked a friend to get me some products thinking it would be same price i buy them for i would love to know what the prices are for these products she brought me since she gave me no reciept and said its $135 to my horror feel embarrassed to ask i would like to know the real prices though. joico moisture recovery conditioner for dry hair 33.8 fl oz and the same for the shampoo she said she got these from hairmart so how much are they each?1 echo kid daily leave in conditioner 500mls in spray bottle 1 eco kid prevent sensitive shampoo and the conditioner 250mls she said hairmart didnt have these so she got them from her work which she said she can get 30% off on shampoo bottle for eco kid says $22.50 [and u take 30%off that surely these 5 products aren't that much and to my shock she said hairmart and her work didnt have delva products solar leave in conditioner ? would love the price of this too if anyone knows it. even though i wouldnt say anything would like to know
Why dont you give Hair Mart a call to find out the cost, I use to call them first to get the prices for the things I needed and they were always happy to help

K
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, there's a whole different world out there that I know nothing about

Ring them.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Wow, there's a whole different world out there that I know nothing about

Ring them.
There's a whole different world out there that I don't want to know anything about
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:54 am
Just Joined

cutiegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

lol no hairmart isnt kmart its a wholesaler for hair products for hairdressers to get at cheap prices i feel awkward ringing cause i dont belong to the hairmart wholesale chain just the norris one which you can get a wholesalers card over the internet so if anyone is a member of hairmart please let me know thanks......