what a cheek!!!!

Old Mar 30th 2007, 5:50 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default what a cheek!!!!

we had an offer on our house back in dec from a couple who have a property to sell, good offer so acceped subject to their property selling. called agent today for update and she would give them a call to see how things were. 5 hrs later, she calls me back.................the couple have over priced their house hence that they've no viewings and no offer, they are going to have to drop their asking price so in turn could we drop our asking price!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think my answer was.

some people
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:45 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: what a cheek!!!!

urgh i hope they still buy your house and drop out of it!!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:55 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by want2bthere
we had an offer on our house back in dec from a couple who have a property to sell, good offer so acceped subject to their property selling. called agent today for update and she would give them a call to see how things were. 5 hrs later, she calls me back.................the couple have over priced their house hence that they've no viewings and no offer, they are going to have to drop their asking price so in turn could we drop our asking price!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think my answer was.

some people
Have you had any other offers ?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere

some people
nowt like cheek
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:59 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i got asked once if i would put to my buyers rewire to move the sale along..
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

I got so sick of the muppets coming through my door that I put mine to auction!

Great - 2 weeks done and dusted - not recommended if you require full market value however
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:56 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk

Great - 2 weeks done and dusted - not recommended if you require full market value however
same with my car,i am going to lose 1500 quid but i woud rather do that than have a load of idiot tyre kickers round the house
Old Apr 1st 2007, 3:27 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NeilCk
Have you had any other offers ?
one other that we declined, but a few othes that are interested but got to sell theres still............gave the agents a kick up the back side on friday and said that they need to advertise it more as its only in paper every 3 weeks going to give them til after easter then might change, they've had their chance to earn 5 grand!

x
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

billy flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant future

im sick of people shuffling around the house, saying its wonderful. and offering 40k less than asking price! im in cheshire and the market up here is slow, AND FULL OF PEOPLE WITH NO MONEY!
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:33 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk

I wouldnt mind even a few muppets coming to see our house! We have had only a couple of viewings in 6 weeks ! Aaaarrrgghhh!! The pressure of it all!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Stokesy has a spectacular aura aboutStokesy has a spectacular aura aboutStokesy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by VikkiL
I wouldnt mind even a few muppets coming to see our house! We have had only a couple of viewings in 6 weeks ! Aaaarrrgghhh!! The pressure of it all!
ditch the agents, they sound crap. I would advise never accept an offer if they haven't got a buyer cos they could still be looking around and you are losing other buyers, if you have pulled it off the market. How about multi-agency?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Try these guys

www.halfapercent.com

sold ours in two weeks...man, that seems like a lifetime ago!!

Andy
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andicee
Try these guys

www.halfapercent.com

sold ours in two weeks...man, that seems like a lifetime ago!!

Andy
You have got to admire their cheek.......if you dont ask you dont get!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 12:03 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stokesy
ditch the agents, they sound crap. I would advise never accept an offer if they haven't got a buyer cos they could still be looking around and you are losing other buyers, if you have pulled it off the market. How about multi-agency?

Were going to give it until after Easter to see if the bank holiday weekend draws out all the buyers!! If we havent had any more viewings after that then we are going to change agents.

Loads of people seem to be having trouble selling at the moment unless you live in a terraced, they seem to be flying off the shelves!