gunna join a gym

Old Dec 26th 2006, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all
Smile gunna join a gym

how many people last year. after new year joined a gym on a 12 month contract and only went twice !!!
Old Dec 26th 2006, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: gunna join a gym

Originally Posted by chippie74
how many people last year. after new year joined a gym on a 12 month contract and only went twice !!!
Is this the voice of experience then ???
Old Dec 26th 2006, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sassycat
Is this the voice of experience then ???
half right ...there all 12 month contracts here noooooooooo good
Old Dec 26th 2006, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

half right ...there all 12 month contracts here noooooooooo good
You should use it as an incentive to keep it up then
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:26 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Get up, go to the gym at least three times a week and force yourself to do it for a couple of weeks. Most importantly have a schedule to go that you dont miss. After a couple of weeks once energy levels increase, waistline decreases etc that can help with motivation.

I'm a gym rat and even I dont want to go to the gym some days. You just have to get off your arse and do it.

A personal trainer can really make the difference for the first few times by setting a training program thats right for you and actually means you achieve something rather than going, not working out enough or working out too hard.

Good luck!
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sassycat
You should use it as an incentive to keep it up then

LOL could be in ausse within 6 months!!!!!!!
i could commute
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

LOL could be in ausse within 6 months!!!!!!!
i could commute
This is very true - would hate you to miss a session tho
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:33 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

If I'm planning to go to the gym I put my gym gear in the car in the morning and go to the gym straight from work. If I don't do this and come home first to get my gym gear I have a coffee start watching TV or reading the threads on here and never make it to the gym.