Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cricketing Colemanballs...

Cricketing Colemanballs...

Old Dec 24th 2006, 10:15 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cricketing Colemanballs...

There's always pressure - we just need to stick to our toes... KP

He (Graham Thorpe) is a good footballer so he has that instinctive hand-eye coordination... M Atherton, Esq

He knows his limitations and he just sticks to them... M Gatting

Marcus Trescothick celebrates his one hundredth hundred with a century... Russell Fuller

Harmison posthumously puts out a foot... Radio 4

They need to bowl one ball at a time... Ian Bishop

He's got to do it mentally without thinking about it... G Boycott, Esq

He's not a hooker, but he's a worker of the ball... GB

He's played the shot of the day twice now... Graeme Fowler

I've just turned 36. The likelihood is in 4 years time I'll be 40... Warney

My thanks to my sister in Blighty for another excellent Christmas present...! That's just a few from Private Eyes Colemanballs 13. Get it while you can...!
Old Dec 25th 2006, 2:42 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cricketing Colemanballs...

And how about the all time hands down, no arguement, best ever one by BBC cricket commentator, Brian Johnston......

"The batsman's Holding, the bowler's Willey"
Old Dec 25th 2006, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scossie
And how about the all time hands down, no arguement, best ever one by BBC cricket commentator, Brian Johnston......

"The batsman's Holding, the bowler's Willey"
Always my favourite, dont know why it doesnt get mentioned more!
Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:01 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

My 'older' favourite is the snooker one - "he's going for the blue, and for those of you watching in black and white, it's the one behind the brown"