Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:52 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Guess The Tv Programme

Originally Posted by Mctree
hawaii five o?
correct your turn or first person who jumps in with a clue
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:13 pm
Extended Member

Big Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond repute

Book 'em Danno...

Here's one :

The adventures of a group of young kids who are amateur computer experts and detectives.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by Big Galah
Book 'em Danno...

Here's one :

The adventures of a group of young kids who are amateur computer experts and detectives.
Got me... need another clue I think.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:41 pm
Extended Member

Big Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond repute

American TV series from the War Games era with one of the kid actors more famous for his part in a classic 70s programme set in Walnut Grove...
Old Mar 24th 2007, 1:39 am

Question Re: Guess The Tv Programme

American TV series from the War Games era with one of the kid actors more famous for his part in a classic 70s programme set in Walnut Grove...
Mmmm???
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:32 am
Extended Member

Originally Posted by annqldau
Mmmm???
It had the actor who played Albert Ingalls (the one with the weird French-Canadian sounding name) in Little House On The Prairie - though seeing him go from from 1800s farm boy to 1980s computer geek with huge glasses was a bit weird...

There was only one series in about 1983/84.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:35 am

It had the actor who played Albert Ingalls (the one with the weird French-Canadian sounding name) in Little House On The Prairie - though seeing him go from from 1800s farm boy to 1980s computer geek with huge glasses was a bit weird...

There was only one series in about 1983/84.
Ah! Albert...mmm....not sure yet so will let someone else try before I cheat and google.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:40 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Ah! Albert...mmm....not sure yet so will let someone else try before I cheat and google.
I've no idea, and I did google it
Old Mar 24th 2007, 12:25 pm
Extended Member

Oops, Big Galah thread-killer strikes again...
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:31 am

Question Re: Guess The Tv Programme

Oops, Big Galah thread-killer strikes again...
OK I admit it I did dective work on google and came up with Whiz Kids due to the large glasses I think I'm right so heres the next one

had a 'punkawalla' in it and one of the top helpers wore a snake belt round his head???
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Who's Go ??
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Who's Go ??
I think I was right so posted this clue...

had a 'punkawalla' in it and one of the top helpers wore a snake belt round his head???
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:57 pm
Extended Member

I think I was right so posted this clue...

Yes, Whiz Kids was correct.

Your one next:

Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:07 am

Yes, Whiz Kids was correct.

Your one next:

Also had lot's of people in karki in the jungle.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Also had lot's of people in karki in the jungle.
hmmm...

it ain't half hot mum?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.