Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

guess which one of these i have not found at home

guess which one of these i have not found at home

Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default guess which one of these i have not found at home

Hi,
We seem to have a fair bit of wildlife in the garden (see pics), see if you can spot the odd one out that wasn't found in the house or garden.
Attached Thumbnails guess which one of these i have not found at home-storyspider.jpg   guess which one of these i have not found at home-dscf4485rs.jpg   guess which one of these i have not found at home-dscf4473rs.jpg   guess which one of these i have not found at home-dscf4555rscrop.jpg  
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:21 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guess which one of these i have not found at home

Errr at a guess - I'd say the first one.
If I'd have found something that big in my home - it wouldn't be my home no more
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus christ on a bike. I haven't clicked on that first one and there's no way any one is going to make me
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:59 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Holy Moley , look at ....

that wallpaper !
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Jesus christ on a bike. I haven't clicked on that first one and there's no way any one is going to make me
Sorry.. just a light hearted way to point out that not all Aussie wildlife is going to bite the crap out of your or sting you to death. Loads of people seem petrified of coming here because of the rampant wildlife that will threaten to kill you at every turn. we have been in this house for three weeks and seen amazing animals and birds and only one huntsman and a few tidley spiders, no man eating sharks, or other man eating monsters.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Holy Moley , look at ....

that wallpaper !
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very annoyed

that spider is obscuring my view out of the window and it looks superb!!

and I would not be happy if that was my bed he was standing on
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mands
" Lets recap , the 10ft spider in the bedroom .....who lives in a house like this ? David it's over to youuu "

Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
" Lets recap , the 10ft spider in the bedroom .....who lives in a house like this ? David it's over to youuu "

http://www.thelowry.com/images/celeb_fp.jpg
aaghh he is more scary than the anything with eight legs, i certainly wouldn't want him in my house
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrispy
aaghh he is more scary than the anything with eight legs, i certainly wouldn't want him in my house
Be worth it to give him a slap though wouldn't it
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chrispy
Hi,
We seem to have a fair bit of wildlife in the garden (see pics), see if you can spot the odd one out that wasn't found in the house or garden.
where are you so that i know to avoid that area??
oh is laughing his head off

think i will use these pics to do some cbt...breaking out in sweat looking at them