Grumble

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:22 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grumble

I's late morning in London and it's so gloomy outside that we need to switch the lights on
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grumble

Rain=Life!Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?Tomorrow might be brighter!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Rain=Life!Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?Tomorrow might be brighter!
Wind & rain for the next 12 days
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:45 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Maybe I did. We need some virtual sunshine I think

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rocket01
Wind & rain for the next 12 days
Just like the last 12 days then.

I'm glad I don't live in Cumbria! They're having a torrid time there.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Maybe I did. We need some virtual sunshine I think

http://www.rhul.ac.uk/Services/volun...s/sunshine.JPG

I feel a lot warmer already!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I feel a lot warmer already!
I think I've just discovered LivingInReality's secret :

http://media.photobucket.com/image/b...ineBalloon.jpg
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:54 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Huge hailstones here just now
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It was about 28 degrees here with clear blue skies and the sound of laughter coming from the pool. Is that what was meant by virtual sunshine ?
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:11 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I's late morning in London and it's so gloomy outside that we need to switch the lights on
So why don't you piss off somewhere the sun shines then?

How about South Africa....that would fit the bill
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It was about 28 degrees here with clear blue skies and the sound of laughter coming from the pool. Is that what was meant by virtual sunshine ?
Sounds perfect
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Grayling
So why don't you piss off somewhere the sun shines then?

How about South Africa....that would fit the bill
Like you, it's a matter of waiting for the right time to make the move. But it wont be to South Africa
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Like you, it's a matter of waiting for the right time to make the move. But it wont be to South Africa
Why not....did you whinge about things there as well?
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why not....did you whinge about things there as well?
Nope. I came here on holiday, met my wife and never returned. I've never been one to whinge long and hard prior to departure from anywhere. How long have you been planning to return here?
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Nope. I came here on holiday, met my wife and never returned. I've never been one to whinge long and hard prior to departure from anywhere. How long have you been planning to return here?
I'm not planning to return for a few years.....I have always made it clear that I am here because I made a committment, a long time ago, to one of my sons.

I intend to honour that committment (although such a concept may seem strange to many on here).

If you read my posts they tend not to be whinges but piss takes about Australians, Australia and the Australian 'dream'.

I have a very comfortable life here.....but then I did in England.

I will return to the UK to retire...comfortably.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.