Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Got the dreaded phone call at 2am this morning.

Got the dreaded phone call at 2am this morning.

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future
Default Re: Got the dreaded phone call at 2am this morning.

Originally Posted by Wendy
A wife, a mother, a grandma too,
This is the legacy we have from you.
You taught us love and how to fight,
You gave us strength, you gave us might.
A stronger person would be hard to find,
And in your heart, you were always kind.
You fought for us all in one way or another,
Not just as a wife not just as a mother.
For all of us you gave your best,
Now the time has come for you to rest.
So go in peace, you've earned your sleep,
Your love in our hearts, we'll eternally keep

x
That is lovely, & has bought a few tears to my eyes..

Sorry to hear you sad news Julia x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Recieved the dreaded phone call at 2am this morning to say my mum had passed away. It was expected over the last week but was still a shock. She had a stroke a year ago and has had a few since but had a major one on Monday. I have been ironing since 3am and can't find anything else to do until I fly home on Thursday.

It's a true saying when they say you'll miss your mother when she's gone. God I wish I could have been with her.

Julia.x
My deepest sympathies to you - keep busy and a safe journey on thursday xxx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

How you doing babe, as I said this morning if you need friend give me call, how is children coping with losing their grandma, my thoughts are with you.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to you all for your kind words. Wendy has just left my house and I have come on here to say a big thanks to her.

WENDY IS ONE OF THE FRIENDLIEST PEOPLE YOU COULD EVER MEET.

She has been here for me the past year when I have had my sad times. What a star she is and also my other friend Farideh who has listened to me as well.

I have been looking for the correct words to say at mums funeral and have just read the verse what Wendy has wrote and I can honestly say that if anything has brought me to tears it sure was this. It sums up everything I want to say.

Thanks Wendy. I love you.xx

Julia.xx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to you all for your kind words. Wendy has just left my house and I have come on here to say a big thanks to her.

She has been here for me the past year when I have had my sad times. What a star she is and also my other friend Farideh who has listened to me as well.

I have been looking for the correct words to say at mums funeral and have just read the verse what Wendy has wrote and I can honestly say that if anything has brought me to tears it sure was this. It sums up everything I want to say.

Julia.xx
Anytime honey.

Love you too x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Julia.xx
Now you borought tears to my eyes, any time babe, talk to you soon.

take care hun.

Farideh x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:29 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you. Have a safe journey back.

Big hugs
Joex
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:27 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Sorry to hear this sad news my thoughts are with you
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:28 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Julia.

Take care of yourself.

Julie. X
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:32 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your news. Have a safe trip back to the UK.

hugs from us,

Gill
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough

My thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry for your loss.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:44 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry to hear this, deepest condolences to you. Safe journey on Thursday.

Kxx
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear about your loss
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

so sorry to read about your loss. the words wendy wrote were lovely,
have a safe journey on thursday
god bless
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:52 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry to hear that your mother has passed away
but remember she would be very distressed to know that you are upset because you weren't there.
I am sure your mother knew very well how much you loved her and cared for her and I'm sure she felt the same way about you.
Try and remember in this sad time how much fun you had together and how much love you shared.
Your mother will never really be gone as she is carried safely in your heart always

sending

((((((HUGS)))))))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.